Cold Blow Lane Stand

STWall

FYI - Some of you may remember that before lockdown there was talk at the Club about making this a 'designated' seating area, whereas it was previously 'undesignated'. The Ticket Office confirmed today that "As of last season, Cold Blow Lane has switched to reserved/designated seating".

HappyLion

I have never sat in my designated seat. This plan will cause problems that the media and FA will blow out of all proportion.

I would just be happy for them to put the right discounted price for me to renew my ST.

wellerwasbest

Personally i dont think its a good move

For some of the bigger games i can see this causing problems
Lets be honest some of our fans can be a little volatile at times

Jarv_wall

This just reminds me so much of stu wall , probably still the funniest thread I’ve ever witnessed on the internet. What a legend.

STWall

Personally i dont think its a good move

For some of the bigger games i can see this causing problems
Lets be honest some of our fans can be a little volatile at times
Not helped by no ticket checks by stewards like they used to do and if you have a Membership they can’t check what block you should be in. Causes all sorts of problems when there’s a full house.

wellerwasbest

Not helped by no ticket checks by stewards like they used to do and if you have a Membership they can’t check what block you should be in. Causes all sorts of problems when there’s a full house.
Yeah i think it was the Everton cup tie, anyway some girl near where i was sitting kept on and on someone was in her seat, it was in that stand.
People were saying no you sit anywhere , she insisted she had the ticket no and it was that seat
for a good while while the game was going on gave me the hump and lots all around as well
Then steward came in and then police blocking the view, so you can imagine
People were standing in the walkways and some sitting on the steps during the game
ok in a average fixture but then you have a choice anyway where to sit with the spaces in the stand
But a bigger game like the one ive mentioned , a few hot tempered folk, a few on the beer, kids about
Silly move by the club for me, making a rule when ones not needed
And as you say the yoots checking the tickets actually dont