Coffee machines

westlion 2

My coffee machine melted and i need a new one. Can anyone recommend one that makes top quality cappaccino? Something easy to use and makes at least a mug full. Nothing made by Delonghi. Starbucks is closed and i have a headache caused by coffee withdrawl.
delonghi ecam got one never missed a beat in 5 years, lavazza coffee beans bang on

Moody

Boring fact - I have never drunk a single cup of coffee in my life.

I think I belong to a strange family...

No one has drunk a cup of the stuff in my family if you say my parents, my grandparents and my great grandparents. We are all dedicated tea drinkers.

Same for religion. Neither me or my sisters have been Christened. Nor my mum or dad. Nor my mum’s dad or mum, nor her nan or granddad. That‘s quite unusual I imagine.

waterloowacker

Boring fact - I have never drunk a single cup of coffee in my life.

I think I belong to a strange family...

No one has drunk a cup of the stuff in my family if you say my parents, my grandparents and my great grandparents. We are all dedicated tea drinkers.

Same for religion. Neither me or my sisters have been Christened. Nor my mum or dad. Nor my mum’s dad or mum, nor her nan or granddad. That‘s quite unusual I imagine.
You not wrong !

Moody

Maybe.

But I am quite proud of the christening thing... even back in the 1890s my family weren’t stupid enough to be brainwashed by their ‘betters’.
That, or they just didn’t want to pay for a christening!!