Coffee machines

Arthur2shedsJackson

My coffee machine melted and i need a new one. Can anyone recommend one that makes top quality cappaccino? Something easy to use and makes at least a mug full. Nothing made by Delonghi. Starbucks is closed and i have a headache caused by coffee withdrawl.

Kryan Bing

My coffee machine melted and i need a new one. Can anyone recommend one that makes top quality cappaccino? Something easy to use and makes at least a mug full. Nothing made by Delonghi. Starbucks is closed and i have a headache caused by coffee withdrawl.
I know the feeling... I fucking hate tea.

How much of your online Poker earnings do you want to spend? Or would you prefer to break in somewhere and 'alf inch one?

CrawLion

I got bought an Aeropress for Christmas, makes a real nice coffee. Lots of different ways to use it, have a look on youtube. Personally I like a milky coffee so I 1/4 fill my mug with milk, microwave it for 30 seconds then use the Aeropress in the conventional way filled up to level 3.

waterloowacker

I got bought an Aeropress for Christmas, makes a real nice coffee. Lots of different ways to use it, have a look on youtube. Personally I like a milky coffee so I 1/4 fill my mug with milk, microwave it for 30 seconds then use the Aeropress in the conventional way filled up to level 3.
Sounds like fun.

leFerne

Arthur can't use a microwave, it sends him weird messages and plays havoc with his tin foil hat.