Christmas lights n/w

Bob.B Lion

Time for my annual hibernation, methinks.
Same here mate,it was freezing and foggy last night,depressing,gonna book a xmas holiday to the reef for some relief from this poxy weather-turned into winter literally overnight in mid October,no Indian summer for us this year.

kevrelles

Fuck Christmas.should be banned.along with all fucking religions. Nonces and murderers that's what religion is full of.

King of The Jungle

When I was a kid we used to put the tree up on Christmas eve, no earlier. Maybe the trees available nowadays are much better, but by 12th night when I was a kid the trees had lost most of their needles.
Christmas eve was all about decorating and putting a saucer of milk out for the reindeer and a tot of rum and minced pie for Father Christmas. Do kids still do that these days?

Wall loyal

When I was a kid we used to put the tree up on Christmas eve, no earlier. Maybe the trees available nowadays are much better, but by 12th night when I was a kid the trees had lost most of their needles.
Christmas eve was all about decorating and putting a saucer of milk out for the reindeer and a tot of rum and minced pie for Father Christmas. Do kids still do that these days?
Depending on the parents but I think Christmas is for the kids & you should get them involved in the whole part of it makes it more special for them rather then just
waking up open their presents on the day

kevrelles

Depending on the parents but I think Christmas is for the kids & you should get them involved in the whole part of it makes it more special for them rather then just
waking up open their presents on the day
Its about a fairy tale of a couple who were such tramps they let their brat be born in a barn full of animals shit. And amazingly there are cunts in this world who believe in that bollocks.

Members online