Chelsea fc racism-Not a word from Talksport and Skysports

Peckham Lion

Chelsea is not spelt Millwall thats why
I also think a lot of the dodgy stuff that happens at premier clubs is hushed so not to tarnish the image and name worldwide. There's a lot racist shit that occurs at Spurs games but is kept quiet. Sky have tech that can drown out real time crowd noise and replace it with artificial 'crowd noise'

Neither of them gave evidence to the enquiry because they were worried that it 'wasn't independent'. But they are happy to spout off to the BBC. I have no wish to defend Chelsea but I think if they are going to make allegations they should be a little more concise giving details and dates of what was actually said or what actually happened and give it to the enquiry, rather than make vague allegations to the BBC 'he called me racist names'... Easy to sling that kind of mud with no detail when you are not being probed by an enquiry.

kevrelles

Neither of them gave evidence to the enquiry because they were worried that it 'wasn't independent'. But they are happy to spout off to the BBC. I have no wish to defend Chelsea but I think if they are going to make allegations they should be a little more concise giving details and dates of what was actually said or what actually happened and give it to the enquiry, rather than make vague allegations to the BBC 'he called me racist names'... Easy to sling that kind of mud with no detail when you are not being probed by an enquiry.
No smoke without fire

ballsey

Two of most racist clubs in England are Chelsea and Everton, only now Chelseas old black youth players are starting to come out of the woodwork, lucky for Everton they Never had None, the media never comes out with it and that’s the way it’s always been.

I'm certainly not going to condone any kind of racist abuse to young kids. However, if that kind of racist abuse towards black kids went on at Chelsea, I'd be willing to bet that white kids at Chelsea had to put up with lots of abuse and bullying of a different kind - it's the type of thing that sometimes happens to young kids in some places. It's not right and there's a danger in creating an environment when you can bully white kids all you like but can't say boo to somebody who's black. Bullying of this kind should be stopped, whether the victims are black or white.
A few months ago there was some young drunk lad who racially abused a black taxi driver in Dublin. Unfortunately for him, the driver recorded the whole thing. It went viral and the story was on the national news with the lad who did it being interviewed by the cops and shamed nationally. Again, it was out of order what he said but the national reaction was completely two faced. There's taxi drivers getting verbally abused and getting the shit kicked out of them on a daily basis and nobody seems to give a rats arse about it. Racially abuse someone and it's headline news. Again, racist abuse is not on but why ignore white taxi drivers getting verbally abused? If it's wrong, it's wrong, end of.

Polegate Lion

I’ve posted a number of times about the sanctimonious virtue signalling hypocrite that hosts the mid morning show on Talksport. The one that wanted Millwall thrown out of the FA Cup, who wanted sections of the stands closed to supporters where offending chants were heard. He even called for games to be played behind closed doors as a punishment for the Everton episode.

So what do we hear on that very show this morning? We find that the co host is the racially abusive, public urinating, twice over the legal limit drunk driver Trevor Sinclair. You really couldn’t make this shit up.

Next time this dynamic duo are paired together again I suggest the programme should be titled the Jim White/C**t Show.

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/so...over-drink-driving-and-racial-abuse-1.3343288

kevrelles

I’ve posted a number of times about the sanctimonious virtue signalling hypocrite that hosts the mid morning show on Talksport. The one that wanted Millwall thrown out of the FA Cup, who wanted sections of the stands closed to supporters where offending chants were heard. He even called for games to be played behind closed doors as a punishment for the Everton episode.

So what do we hear on that very show this morning? We find that the co host is the racially abusive, public urinating, twice over the legal limit drunk driver Trevor Sinclair. You really couldn’t make this shit up.

Next time this dynamic duo are paired together again I suggest the programme should be titled the Jim White/C**t Show.

https://www.irishtimes.com/sport/so...over-drink-driving-and-racial-abuse-1.3343288
No it should be called cunt and cunt show

Ha! He asked if he was arrested because he was black. The old Ali G line, is it 'cos I is black? No, it's because you're a drunk driver.