charlton go rambo style

new cross wall

Not many home games you have to think twice about going to orient ,
Brentford ,Northampton,and now Charlton not sure my mum will let me out the house Even tho she lives 200 miles away
can some of you boys meet me and make sure I get to the ground safe and sound ?

SEL

Being north of the river i just cant get excited by this game just like playing brentford for me.i dont even know a charlton fan
I thought Brentford is north of the river?
I always used to enjoy an away game at brentford in the old days, from what i remember they were one of clubs where the away stand was terraced for quite a while, used to love going there and millwall packing in.
Being south though and growing up loads of my class mates from primary used to support Charlton, so it was always a big game to be able to come in with bragging rights. Charlton away, evening game was always great.

Escaping Lion

I thought Brentford is north of the river?
I always used to enjoy an away game at brentford in the old days, from what i remember they were one of clubs where the away stand was terraced for quite a while, used to love going there and millwall packing in.
Being south though and growing up loads of my class mates from primary used to support Charlton, so it was always a big game to be able to come in with bragging rights. Charlton away, evening game was always great.
I see charlton on the same level as brentford irrelevent

High Life Street 2.0

View attachment 4180

I think it was this cunt
That's not really fair HLS.
That photo was probably taken in the 50's or early 60's.
They were very different times.
Only 2 or 3 channels on the TV. No phones, internet, social media etc. etc. to influence the younger generation.
Childeric School was in such a poor area there was no school uniform, but when I went to grammar school everybody dressed like that.
My hobbies included stamp and coin collecting.
Train spotting was another hobby on offer.
My dad was a train driver, so I probably had had enough of trains on holidays, etc.
Otherwise, who knows? That could have been me.

If a young lad were to dress like that NOW, then yes, you could say what a cunt.
But the boy in the photo was simply following the conventions of the day.
I think it is a charming, nostalgic photo, reminding us of an era which is long gone, but not forgotten.
nah put him in the bin

High Life Street 2.0

Supporting Millwall

The last time. I went to Charlton station. I was absolutely mullered. I'd fallen asleep and missed Lewisham station. So I woke up jumped off at Charlton all the toilets were shut and I was absolutely desperate for a shit. Got just outside the station dropped my pants and jeans and took a massive shit.
Spot that you anoraks.:poop::poop::poop:

Last edited:

Members online