Celtic.

coldblower

As I thought the boy in that photo is not a Celtic supporter. The bottom line for casualties was three Celtic supporters stabbed (none seriously) and a few stragglers beaten up.

The Italians are absolute Shite bags and picked off a few Celtic supporters who were in small groups. The Italian Ultras seem to have stayed well clear of Rome City Centre where the bulk of the Celtic support was drinking.
That's what I got sent dont know if it's TRUE or not.
Couldn't care either way , vermin lovers and IRA lovers whoever gets hurt it's a bonus

bramcoteboy62

As I thought the boy in that photo is not a Celtic supporter. The bottom line for casualties was three Celtic supporters stabbed (none seriously) and a few stragglers beaten up.

The Italians are absolute Shite bags and picked off a few Celtic supporters who were in small groups. The Italian Ultras seem to have stayed well clear of Rome City Centre where the bulk of the Celtic support was drinking.
Good news, well not for those who got stabbed or hurt. I fucking despise Celtic and that cunt Scott brown winds me up no end but fellow human beings should not be hurt for no reason. Especially from greasy, olive oil wanking, pasta shagging Italian cunts

bramcoteboy62

Arthur, i believe it's about class and not colour. Divide and rule was never about colour, it's about the elite staying at the top whilst we argue and kill each other over next to fuck all. I have more respect and more in common with my black neighbour and his family than the cunts that have ruled over us for centuries. Blaming each other for societies ill's are what the string pullers want, don't fall for it mate, you ain't daft!
Agreed. Don't like thatcher but these cunts will always find something to divide us. Colour, Brexit, fuck knows what next. Evil cunts that have us on toast

Members online