Celtic.

Arthur2shedsJackson

Bullshit. Read up on you're history fella, have you forgotten the 70's and what labour did to us? You fucking moan about immigrants, who opened the doors and flooded this country with these useless shithouses? it weren't Maggie. This country was on it's knee's when she got in, three day week, food rationing, fuel shartages, power cuts. massive tax rates, huge unemployment and the unions holding everyone to ransom.
And what did Thatcher do to stop immigration? We had more of them when she left than we had when she got the job.

Arthur2shedsJackson

So what. Does that absolve him of being a cunt that flooded this country? who sent our boys out to be murdered on the strength of a lie? He wants open borders as does Corbyn, you're anger is aimed at the wrong people
It means he was not a target at the time of the IRA bombings because he wasn't around then.

Arthur2shedsJackson

So how's that Thatchers fault? These immigrants, any particular colour and creed or just all? yer know not pure 100% English?
Thatcher is no more guilty than any other prime minister apart from the fact that she had longer to deal with the problem. I'm talking about all immigrants. Not just darkies.

Peckham Lion

Thatcher is no more guilty than any other prime minister apart from the fact that she had longer to deal with the problem.
The logic and reasoning of a three year old.
I'm talking about all immigrants. Not just darkies.
You'd still be living in a tip mate. It seems you are very angry about what your whitey brothers and sisters have done to your country. They shat on you, yet you blame others :rotfl: Just what they want!

Saxon Lion

Sorry mate, I'll get off my high horse now..... Didn't mean to come across all gobby, but I've been to far too many funerals of friends who were killed because of their jobs. A lot of lads didn't give a shit about any of it all as they did what they did for purely economic reasons. The unemployment was high, and the only real jobs that paid anyway decent was to put a uniform on. I'm sure you could imagine what it would feel like to see someone you know walking down the street who murdered your friend... With you witnessing the heartache of the widow and children. And these filth have been excused by our government released from jail early, and given government funded jobs that never existed before. Yet the families of those murdered are going through hell, and financial hardship. Sometimes wonder if the government were the dirtiest side in it all........ Just a thought on a lighter note. I'm sitting in my car outside a school waiting on my daughter. My phone is on my thigh as I write this. To any other parent or passer by, I wonder if they look at me, see my head down and my right arm going will they think I'm having a 5 knuckle shuffle.?
Never, anyone who knows you Ulster would not think thatHitting

Saxon Lion

Bullshit. Read up on you're history fella, have you forgotten the 70's and what labour did to us? You fucking moan about immigrants, who opened the doors and flooded this country with these useless shithouses? it weren't Maggie. This country was on it's knee's when she got in, three day week, food rationing, fuel shartages, power cuts. massive tax rates, huge unemployment and the unions holding everyone to ransom. We were coming to the end of an industrial revolution, the mines were being shutdown before Maggie got in, right to buy was a labour policy. Who's selling off our housing estates and social housing in London now? it ain't the fucking tories.
Correct

Peckham Lion

Arthur, i believe it's about class and not colour. Divide and rule was never about colour, it's about the elite staying at the top whilst we argue and kill each other over next to fuck all. I have more respect and more in common with my black neighbour and his family than the cunts that have ruled over us for centuries. Blaming each other for societies ill's are what the string pullers want, don't fall for it mate, you ain't daft!

King of The Jungle

It would have been, as they were all known. Still are. I've been sickened by the things they've done, both sides, and by the things I've seen, and when it was put out that their latest victims, their legitimate targets, were a minibus full of workmen going home after an honest day's work building a police station, or 10 innocent family men finished work in a mill, then you begin to see my point. The British War machine they quoted included not only soldiers, cops and screws, but owners of firms who supplied government agencies with fruit and vegetables, FFS. They even murdered a young mother trying to earn a few quid for her kids for Christmas. Just because she was collecting census forms. How could they have said they were at war, whenever they were too cowardly to face the forces of law and order toe to toe.? Instead they followed lads home, planted a bomb under their car in the middle of the night, or shot them in front of their wives and kids.
Exactly mate. It makes me wild when they describe themselves as an army or active service units. Army's generally don't plant bombs that kill civilians and then run away, or slot unarmed soldiers in the back of the head. Army my arse. Cowardly scum more like.
When the sas took their 'active service unit' out in Gibraltar do you remember the outcry? Job was a fucking good un - didn't give the scum a chance and eliminated them. Just like what the ira would have done, except those cowards would have done it to innocent civilians, children included.
Do you remember that time when they tried to ambush a car driven by a regiment bloke in Ireland? I can't remember the details but it didn't go well for them, I think the regiment bloke shot 2 or 3 of them dead with his side arm. Outstanding work.

Ulster Lion

Exactly mate. It makes me wild when they describe themselves as an army or active service units. Army's generally don't plant bombs that kill civilians and then run away, or slot unarmed soldiers in the back of the head. Army my arse. Cowardly scum more like.
When the sas took their 'active service unit' out in Gibraltar do you remember the outcry? Job was a fucking good un - didn't give the scum a chance and eliminated them. Just like what the ira would have done, except those cowards would have done it to innocent civilians, children included.
Do you remember that time when they tried to ambush a car driven by a regiment bloke in Ireland? I can't remember the details but it didn't go well for them, I think the regiment bloke shot 2 or 3 of them dead with his side arm. Outstanding work.
A few stories like that. And then they pointed the finger and accused the RUC of operating a shoot to kill policy. Is that not what every one of us with firearms training was expected to do.? They didn't shoot to wound, so if they were fighting a legitimate war, why then would they expect the security forces to do any different..?

Saxon Lion

A few stories like that. And then they pointed the finger and accused the RUC of operating a shoot to kill policy. Is that not what every one of us with firearms training was expected to do.? They didn't shoot to wound, so if they were fighting a legitimate war, why then would they expect the security forces to do any different..?
The old SLR would have taken out an arm if it hit you on the shoulder, so the best place to hit was the torso, you normally didn’t live if you got hit there.

Halfwaybear

As I thought the boy in that photo is not a Celtic supporter. The bottom line for casualties was three Celtic supporters stabbed (none seriously) and a few stragglers beaten up.

The Italians are absolute Shite bags and picked off a few Celtic supporters who were in small groups. The Italian Ultras seem to have stayed well clear of Rome City Centre where the bulk of the Celtic support was drinking.

sw2_wall

Fuck Celtic I really can't Stand the cunts , after spending a few years up there as a youngster and revisiting some family later my hatred for them will never die , but I'd rather have a fist and lose than stab someone