Celtic.

Irish Millwall

QUOTE="Ulster Lion, post: 566212, member: 1825"]What do you class as legitimate targets.?[/QUOTE]
I don't think he meant to defend them hitting "legitimate targets". I'm sure that we all agree that there were no "legitimate" targets for the IRA, they had no right to kill or injure anybody. It's just that some of their acts were even more despicable than others. I'm sure that we can all think of some especially evil, fucked up things that they did but this is one that sticks in my mind https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrington_bombings
I'm embarrassed that people like this are my countrymen. You would weep for the pain that these fucked up in-breds caused.

Saxon Lion

What do you class as legitimate targets.?
Probably people like us Ulster, squaddies in the 70s and 80s weren’t as liked as they are now, as you know. So we were the legitimate targets over there even though, if we weren’t over there, the bombings over here would have been a lot worse. We were stopping the bombs and bombers from doing their evil work. If they had loosed the dogs of war over there, it would have been all over much sooner.

Ulster Lion

Probably people like us Ulster, squaddies in the 70s and 80s weren’t as liked as they are now, as you know. So we were the legitimate targets over there even though, if we weren’t over there, the bombings over here would have been a lot worse. We were stopping the bombs and bombers from doing their evil work. If they had loosed the dogs of war over there, it would have been all over much sooner.
It would have been, as they were all known. Still are. I've been sickened by the things they've done, both sides, and by the things I've seen, and when it was put out that their latest victims, their legitimate targets, were a minibus full of workmen going home after an honest day's work building a police station, or 10 innocent family men finished work in a mill, then you begin to see my point. The British War machine they quoted included not only soldiers, cops and screws, but owners of firms who supplied government agencies with fruit and vegetables, FFS. They even murdered a young mother trying to earn a few quid for her kids for Christmas. Just because she was collecting census forms. How could they have said they were at war, whenever they were too cowardly to face the forces of law and order toe to toe.? Instead they followed lads home, planted a bomb under their car in the middle of the night, or shot them in front of their wives and kids.

Irish Millwall

It would have been, as they were all known. Still are. I've been sickened by the things they've done, both sides, and by the things I've seen, and when it was put out that their latest victims, their legitimate targets, were a minibus full of workmen going home after an honest day's work building a police station, or 10 innocent family men finished work in a mill, then you begin to see my point. The British War machine they quoted included not only soldiers, cops and screws, but owners of firms who supplied government agencies with fruit and vegetables, FFS. They even murdered a young mother trying to earn a few quid for her kids for Christmas. Just because she was collecting census forms. How could they have said they were at war, whenever they were too cowardly to face the forces of law and order toe to toe.? Instead they followed lads home, planted a bomb under their car in the middle of the night, or shot them in front of their wives and kids.[/QUOTE]
Well said. Again, I'm not saying that their crimes were ever justified but there were so many especially mean, despicable things that they did. Things like this https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Thomas_Oliver

Last edited:

Stompie

What a traitor she was standing firm against the Argies and even members of the govenment and liberating the Falklands.

I still hate her for being mean to those lovely communist union men who tried so hard to make this country great In the 70's. We never recovered once Callaghan's and Wilson's governments were voted out.

There was that 10 years or so of utopian ecstasy that we enjoyed under Blair, but alas It was only a false dawn.

Saxon Lion

It would have been, as they were all known. Still are. I've been sickened by the things they've done, both sides, and by the things I've seen, and when it was put out that their latest victims, their legitimate targets, were a minibus full of workmen going home after an honest day's work building a police station, or 10 innocent family men finished work in a mill, then you begin to see my point. The British War machine they quoted included not only soldiers, cops and screws, but owners of firms who supplied government agencies with fruit and vegetables, FFS. They even murdered a young mother trying to earn a few quid for her kids for Christmas. Just because she was collecting census forms. How could they have said they were at war, whenever they were too cowardly to face the forces of law and order toe to toe.? Instead they followed lads home, planted a bomb under their car in the middle of the night, or shot them in front of their wives and kids.
Kid gloves mate, if we could have got stuck into them then, there would have been less people maimed and killed. We wanted to, but couldn’t touch the bastards until we or a member of the public were in danger. Shoot to kill, if the army shot at anyone we were told to shoot to kill and make sure no members of the public were caught up in it.

Arthur2shedsJackson

What a traitor she was standing firm against the Argies and even members of the govenment and liberating the Falklands.

I still hate her for being mean to those lovely communist union men who tried so hard to make this country great In the 70's. We never recovered once Callaghan's and Wilson's governments were voted out.

There was that 10 years or so of utopian ecstasy that we enjoyed under Blair, but alas It was only a false dawn.
That evil bitch did more damage to this country than the Germans did in two wars. People are still suffering from the problems she caused. She sold anything she could find a buyer for. We can't compete because she killed our industries. The Council homes she sold are now in the hands of private landlords meaning rents have gone up and available homes have gone down. She was cremated sixty years too late.

Wall loyal

That's it Ulster none of which are legitimate targets & there was wrong doing on both sides & the sad thing is the innocent always suffer the most it was bad enough on the mainland so it must have been terrible having to deal with it on a daily basis like you all had to do I know its never gone fully but let's hope we never see it return to them dark days

Wall loyal

Kid gloves mate, if we could have got stuck into them then, there would have been less people maimed and killed. We wanted to, but couldn’t touch the bastards until we or a member of the public were in danger. Shoot to kill, if the army shot at anyone we were told to shoot to kill and make sure no members of the public were caught up in it.
Spot on

Wall loyal

QUOTE="Ulster Lion, post: 566212, member: 1825"]What do you class as legitimate targets.?
I don't think he meant to defend them hitting "legitimate targets". I'm sure that we all agree that there were no "legitimate" targets for the IRA, they had no right to kill or injure anybody. It's just that some of their acts were even more despicable than others. I'm sure that we can all think of some especially evil, fucked up things that they did but this is one that sticks in my mind https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Warrington_bombings
I'm embarrassed that people like this are my countrymen. You would weep for the pain that these fucked up in-breds caused.[/QUOTE]
That's exactly it I wasn't saying there was legitimate targets perhaps I didn't word it right thanks for making that clear

Ulster Lion

That's it Ulster none of which are legitimate targets & there was wrong doing on both sides & the sad thing is the innocent always suffer the most it was bad enough on the mainland so it must have been terrible having to deal with it on a daily basis like you all had to do I know its never gone fully but let's hope we never see it return to them dark days
Sorry mate, I'll get off my high horse now..... Didn't mean to come across all gobby, but I've been to far too many funerals of friends who were killed because of their jobs. A lot of lads didn't give a shit about any of it all as they did what they did for purely economic reasons. The unemployment was high, and the only real jobs that paid anyway decent was to put a uniform on. I'm sure you could imagine what it would feel like to see someone you know walking down the street who murdered your friend... With you witnessing the heartache of the widow and children. And these filth have been excused by our government released from jail early, and given government funded jobs that never existed before. Yet the families of those murdered are going through hell, and financial hardship. Sometimes wonder if the government were the dirtiest side in it all........ Just a thought on a lighter note. I'm sitting in my car outside a school waiting on my daughter. My phone is on my thigh as I write this. To any other parent or passer by, I wonder if they look at me, see my head down and my right arm going will they think I'm having a 5 knuckle shuffle.?

Followfollowwatp

That's not a pic from last night, the fenian cunts were stabbed from the waist down as Italians usually unless that was a taig on taig affair

Wall loyal

Sorry mate, I'll get off my high horse now..... Didn't mean to come across all gobby, but I've been to far too many funerals of friends who were killed because of their jobs. A lot of lads didn't give a shit about any of it all as they did what they did for purely economic reasons. The unemployment was high, and the only real jobs that paid anyway decent was to put a uniform on. I'm sure you could imagine what it would feel like to see someone you know walking down the street who murdered your friend... With you witnessing the heartache of the widow and children. And these filth have been excused by our government released from jail early, and given government funded jobs that never existed before. Yet the families of those murdered are going through hell, and financial hardship. Sometimes wonder if the government were the dirtiest side in it all........ Just a thought on a lighter note. I'm sitting in my car outside a school waiting on my daughter. My phone is on my thigh as I write this. To any other parent or passer by, I wonder if they look at me, see my head down and my right arm going will they think I'm having a 5 knuckle shuffle.?
No worries Ulster totally understand & our government didn't help matters doing so many dodgy deals & setting up murders that their hands was tied dealing with it in the right way with threat of being exposed to what they was up to

Ulster Lion

No worries Ulster totally understand & our government didn't help matters doing so many dodgy deals & setting up murders that their hands was tied dealing with it in the right way with threat of being exposed to what they was up to
It's all coming out in the wash now. Thank fuck that apart from the odd pockets of trouble, the bad old days are over - hopefully forever, and we can all get on with living. There's far more important things to worry about, like Wall, women and wine.

Peckham Lion

That evil bitch did more damage to this country than the Germans did in two wars. People are still suffering from the problems she caused. She sold anything she could find a buyer for. We can't compete because she killed our industries. The Council homes she sold are now in the hands of private landlords meaning rents have gone up and available homes have gone down. She was cremated sixty years too late.
Bullshit. Read up on you're history fella, have you forgotten the 70's and what labour did to us? You fucking moan about immigrants, who opened the doors and flooded this country with these useless shithouses? it weren't Maggie. This country was on it's knee's when she got in, three day week, food rationing, fuel shortages, power cuts. massive tax rates, huge unemployment and the unions holding everyone to ransom. We were coming to the end of an industrial revolution, the mines were being shutdown before Maggie got in, right to buy was a labour policy. Who's selling off our housing estates and social housing in London now? it ain't the fucking tories.

Last edited:

Members online