Cardiff

Millwall tel

Harris steadied the ship after hollow head cunt which wasn’t a hard thing to do really was it ffs. not a great manager not even a good 1 but what he done was brought the fans back which was going to happen given his history with us. had some good fa cup results granted but got very very lucky getting us up out of div 1! When with that squad we should of been too 2 all day long. his style of football I’ll go as far as saying as the worst I’ve seen down the den and his failure to acknowledge his own fuck ups I thought was piss poor. I mean I would of respected him more if he held his hands up and said sorry I got it wrong but he didn’t. he should known better than sending his teams out to be negative! He must know we all like nothing more than each player leaving their all on the pitch! that was rarely ever seen in all his time there. But like I say after hollowhead he couldn’t really fail could he.

Phlion54

You’re just a massive, Massive wanker. Stick your opinion up your mrs arse. No one wants to hear it.
Silly prick.
oh dear....missing your Harris fix.......get real......go down the ground on Saturday you might get a glimpse of him I'm sure his shoes will need licking...

ackers87

You mean like Cooper, Hutch, Romeo, Jed, M Wallace, Mahoney, Smith, Leonard. There were of course some poor signings but generally the good far outweigh the poor.
He had all the best tools,he just didn't know how to use them 🙈

Wallblock15

oh dear....missing your Harris fix.......get real......go down the ground on Saturday you might get a glimpse of him I'm sure his shoes will need licking...
I wanted him gone you fucking idiot. I was one who was saying he’d ran his course!
What I’m not, unlike you, is a massive wanker who appears very ungrateful and uneducated regarding the mans achievements for the club.
You’re a prick, nothing more.

Phlion54

Ere we go, purchased my popcorn last night waiting for this. Crack on boys
What flavour popcorn do you require. Have to run it last the idiot above as only his opinion matters
I wanted him gone you fucking idiot. I was one who was saying he’d ran his course!
What I’m not, unlike you, is a massive wanker who appears very ungrateful and uneducated regarding the mans achievements for the club.
You’re a prick, nothing more.
Wind you neck in........as a player he was great but as statistics by whiskeylion as proved very mediocre .as a manager...... You sound like a very nice person this is like you are/ is getting boring ..sorry if anyone did buy the popcorn but I've had enough of this one

Millwall tel

What flavour popcorn do you require. Have to run it last the idiot above as only his opinion matters

Wind you neck in........as a player he was great but as statistics by whiskeylion as proved very mediocre .as a manager...... You sound like a very nice person this is like you are/ is getting boring ..sorry if anyone did buy the popcorn but I've had enough of this one
Do I get a refund?

wellerwasbest

funny was looking at a old game on one of the sites and they mentioned Billy Gray, a Brentford game
How strange he left when the club was on the verge of promotion from the old 3rd division with just a few games to go, fenton took over for the last few games and finished runners up to Hull
This must be some sort of record resigning so near to the end of the season and so near glory as well, and Brentford ended up going down to the 4th Division under him !
Pre my time but always loved the history of the club especially that period with the 59 home games and the kit etc

I actually had the pleasure of chatting to him on his own just me and him when i was invited to one of the Docker days in the Executive lounge celebrating the 59 games . Infact he had to be called out onto the pitch pre match to be presented to the crowd as we was in deep conversation at the time
Not bullshitting but i think he was surprised how much i knew maybe the reason we were gassing for so long, i asked about the rumours i had heard from older fans down the years who said he had left because Purser would not put the money up to buy Rodney Marsh
He said this was "complete bollox" he told me he left because of Micky Purser who had grabbed his arm when the police had asked for him to speak to the crowd at Loftus Road QPR, the 1-6 game when their were pitch invasions and all sorts after a coin was thrown
He said he could not work for a man who had that sort of attitude, hinting Purser was hoping the game would be abandoned something he wanted no part of

Funny maybe the storys got a little mixed up over two things 1 That game was Marshes home debut for Rangers and he scored 2 0f the 6 goals that day. His Dad was a docker and MIllwall supporter, infact its on the very first page of his Autobiography about his father
Just as a side note Marsh also mentioned only last year on Twitter that the best goal he ever scored in career was v Milwall at the old Den--at the cbl end as well !

sorry went off the Harris theme, just a bit

Last edited:

Millwall-84

Wouldn't matter who manages the sheep
shagging sex offenders, as long as we give a good account of ourselves. Out of respect for NH as a former Wall player, it wouldn't be wrong, imo, to give the man a round of applause...... But when the whistle blows, all is fair in love and war.
I agree mate, he won't even get a round of applause due to no fans.