Cardiff

The German Herman

I’m not sure about what AB claims. I think the reception would be mixed don’t you?
I think he would get a well deserved standing ovation, The Man's a modern day Millwall legend.

Phlion54

I’m not sure about what AB claims. I think the reception would be mixed don’t you?
Think it is more wishful thinking.......outstayed his welcome and left us with some really shit players & a style of football taking us nowhere but down...great player for us but nieve in the tactical enviroment for a lot of the time

FireWall

Think it is more wishful thinking.......outstayed his welcome and left us with some really shit players & a style of football taking us nowhere but down...great player for us but nieve in the tactical enviroment for a lot of the time
You mean like Cooper, Hutch, Romeo, Jed, M Wallace, Mahoney, Smith, Leonard. There were of course some poor signings but generally the good far outweigh the poor.

Phlion54

You mean like Cooper, Hutch, Romeo, Jed, M Wallace, Mahoney, Smith, Leonard. There were of course some poor signings but generally the good far outweigh the poor.
not sure about Leonard....but we all know who the crap / bad apples were / are........

dartlion

If there was a "dislike" button on here, then you Phlion54 would get my vote. Just saying.... Player wise the man is a legend, manager wise, on a limited budget, there was some good some not so good. Combine the two and that man remains a club legend and deserves our respect, other than for the 95 minutes or so when we are in opposition. COYL

Phlion54

If there was a "dislike" button on here, then you Phlion54 would get my vote. Just saying.... Player wise the man is a legend, manager wise, on a limited budget, there was some good some not so good. Combine the two and that man remains a club legend and deserves our respect, other than for the 95 minutes or so when we are in opposition. COYL
He stayed on too long to the demise of the team....played some of the most negative football i have seen down here and his team selections at time were strange to say the lleast....as I said was a great player for us but a limited manager....that's my opinion and I saw all but 1 of the games he was in charge off home & away....GR is like a breath of fresh air...already the football is better....no more "Harris hoof"

ballsey

He stayed on too long to the demise of the team....played some of the most negative football i have seen down here and his team selections at time were strange to say the lleast....as I said was a great player for us but a limited manager....that's my opinion and I saw all but 1 of the games he was in charge off home & away....GR is like a breath of fresh air...already the football is better....no more "Harris hoof"
really? I've seen more bad teams than good over the years,

worse than McCarthy when we had Newman & Bowry, side ways all day.
worse than when Bonds first took over, with Kenny bown & Paul Allen
worse than Bloody bollywood boy Lomas's team
worse than Nichols crappy jock team.

He took us up and we stayed up and he left when had too. He'd get a good reception from me and my family. Plus I've met him a few times and he is a good geezer.

Peckham Lion

He stayed on too long to the demise of the team....played some of the most negative football i have seen down here and his team selections at time were strange to say the lleast..
Plenty of good days out and moments to remember, hang on to those cause that's what it's all about. If you add up all the shit times you had following us you'll find there's more bad than good, regardless of who was the manager. Harris led us to where we are now, add in the win at Wembley, knocking out premier sides in the cup, leaving us with a half decent side and a few assets, not to be sniffed at, that will do for me.

MrRodcott

Plenty of good days out and moments to remember, hang on to those cause that's what it's all about. If you add up all the shit times you had following us you'll find there's more bad than good, regardless of who was the manager. Harris led us to where we are now, add in the win at Wembley, knocking out premier sides in the cup, leaving us with a half decent side and a few assets, not to be sniffed at, that will do for me.
Many good points. Even as a manager I’d argue the positives well outweigh the bad times.His last season and a half were painful though. Glad he went when he did, but hate seeing the level of abuse he still gets.