Can you tell whats happening yet?

ParisWall

I think most of us, from Day 1, thought we would never leave.

The one thing that makes me angry, is most politians talk about safeguarding jobs and the economy, by have close links with the single market and customs union.

What they never mention is to facitate both of these, you must have free movement of people.

I would imagine that 80% of people who voted to leave did so because they were at there wit's end seeing unfettered arrivals from Eastern Europe.

How we are expected to take 250,000 extra people year on year, is beyond me.

A city the size of Nottingham multiplying every year; over the next ten years adding two and a half million to the population. Couples having one child, add another half a million.

Hospitals, schools and GP surgeries are being overwhelmed - somehow, the tide has to be stemmed.

Anyway, I won't be around to see it; but the EU are planning a single state with no borders whatsoever.

I wonder if Millwall FC will be the final bastion of England as we know it?

I hope so.

West_Upper_Lion

The real people who rule the world decide everything, the zionists, the Rothschilds, Bezos, Zuckerberg, Rockerfellers, and so on, and have all their puppets placed all over.

Democracy is an illusion to keep the slaves happy. The human race is farmed and once you know that you can escape it. We are given medicine, vaccinations, money etc to keep us fooled and working but the reality is we are no different to factory-farmed animals, the only difference is the animals get all their food, medicine and vaccines for free, cause we pay for them when we buy food!!!

LionsMet

The real people who rule the world decide everything, the zionists, the Rothschilds, Bezos, Zuckerberg, Rockerfellers, and so on, and have all their puppets placed all over.

Democracy is an illusion to keep the slaves happy. The human race is farmed and once you know that you can escape it. We are given medicine, vaccinations, money etc to keep us fooled and working but the reality is we are no different to factory-farmed animals, the only difference is the animals get all their food, medicine and vaccines for free, cause we pay for them when we buy food!!!
So so true. We're just like cattle only worse off

bramcoteboy62

Most controlled group of people in the world, because we just don't know it. Still baffled by how we can go around preaching about our great British values when we are just controlled puppets. BREXIT is never going to happen we know that, but the worst thing is no one will pay for it not happening.

Wall loyal

Well, apart from us that is, cunts the lot of them. I do hope it kicks off and some of these smug remainer cunts get a good clumping when it all comes to a head.
It will be us that are & will be paying for this mess the amount of money jobs that this has already cost this country & anger from both sides should be directed to those responsible

bramcoteboy62

Well, apart from us that is, cunts the lot of them. I do hope it kicks off and some of these smug remainer cunts get a good clumping when it all comes to a head.
Potentially yes but I think the residents of deprived areas such as north east Lincs, coastal areas, the tees etc will kick off badly. These fellas have had their areas ripped from them and forgotten about, the anger there appears to be fanatical (and rightly so!) I don't want to appear like a southern snooty cunt by saying I feel bad for them, but fucking hell I feel bad for them and they could kick off bigtime. Anyway I digress, I hope you're right and some cunts pay for this