Can you tell whats happening yet?

LionsMet

The circus commonly known as Brexit is confusing & frustrating people with all the twists and turns which are now becoming so predictable its laughable.

Trust me, dont get wound up about it all. Its not happened & never was. You have no control over it & never did whether you voted remain or leave.

As predicted, We've had the delay back in March, we've had distractions around key times, increased knife crime, mass resignations & come 31st October, there will be an extension yet again going into 2020 followed by distractions galore. Sounds smug and its really not meant to be as thats not my way, but I believe many have now woken up to what Ive been banging on about for some time. Its very obvious when you step back from it.

What will you do if democracy isnt uphelp? Vote again?

Only a few days ago good old puppet of Zionists Boris said "let our masters decide" meaning the public.
Does that no show you voting makes absolutely no difference at all?

A quote Ive mentioned time & time again is by Mark Twain "If your vote mattered, they wouldnt let you do it" Couldnt be any more true could it?

Dont get caught up in it all. Its all bollox and the plan for a NWO is well and truly on track.

Dont vote, come off the voters register & lets all go in mass to Downing Street, Westminister & Buckingham Palace and protest PROPERLY. Not holding banners shouting. That serves no purpose whatsoever only entertainment for those in charge pulling the strings & orchestrating this plan.

Marcia Road Lion

Exactly right LionsMet. I haven't commented on any of the brexit threads because I know it was never going to happen.

The globalists are never going to split the EU, quite the opposite as the European Union is a stepping stone to a one world government as you well know.

It's all about dividing the British public and creating the planned chaos to which they will bring about their order. Order out of chaos as the masonic saying goes.

So brace yourselves and be prepared for the coming storm.

HappyLion

That ruling will never stand.. It happens at this time every year and is only slightly longer to compensate for the extended summer sitting.

Wall loyal

Exactly right LionsMet. I haven't commented on any of the brexit threads because I know it was never going to happen.

The globalists are never going to split the EU, quite the opposite as the European Union is a stepping stone to a one world government as you well know.

It's all about dividing the British public and creating the planned chaos to which they will bring about their order. Order out of chaos as the masonic saying goes.

Divide & conquer has & always will be the way they work I never vote faith in our political system was knocked out of me years ago thanks to Thatcher opening my eyes to the way government works

LionsMet

Thing is theyre so good at it and people come up for every single time. I just dont get it.

Its blatantly obvious.

I think it was Soros or Rockafella who said it. "When there is blood on the streets, buy property"

This is the plan as well as a OWG to coinside with the NWO. Fuck that I say. Im not playing their game.
Its boring, its cruel & cuntish.

LionsMet

Divide & conquer has & always will be the way they work I never vote faith in our political system was knocked out of me years ago thanks to Thatcher opening my eyes to the way government works
Good for you. They make people think that by not voting people have no say, but some are too dulled down to realise they have no say anyway.

Wall loyal

Thing is theyre so good at it and people come up for every single time. I just dont get it.

Its blatantly obvious.

I think it was Soros or Rockafella who said it. "When there is blood on the streets, buy property"

This is the plan as well as a OWG to coinside with the NWO. Fuck that I say. Im not playing their game.
Its boring, its cruel & cuntish.
It's the way they use the press tv to none stop bombard you with their agenda almost brainwashing the public into their way of thinking I also stopped reading news papers for this reason

LionsMet

It's the way they use the press tv to none stop bombard you with their agenda almost brainwashing the public into their way of thinking I also stopped reading news papers for this reason
Exactly mate. Ive not had my tv on since the Brighton game. I dont watch it, dont want to watch it. I see stuff online but I wont click on it either. When you know whats coming whats the point in reading it? Load of old shit.

zak attack

The court ruling doesn't matter much. What does is the bill passed last week and the Tories' deafeat in wanting an election before 31 October. Johnson was understandably hoping to get a mandate before the inevitable No Deal turmoil sets in. Now it is up to the opposition to select when to force the PM out in a no-confidence vote and thus when the inevitable election will be held. If Johnson goes for No Deal, they will choose a date when the turmoil is at its worst and the Tories will be anihilated. Johnson knows this. Hence he will not go for a No Deal at all.