Bryan King's New Book

whiskylion

We've hit the deadlines and Bryan's absolutely hilarious biography, The Lions' King is at the printer today....on course to be ready for release on November 26th.

So, as my company is publishing the thing, I've arranged for the Millwall family on here to get an exclusive discount if anyone fancies buying a copy or two for Christmas. Yeah, it even applies to Midway, so generous am I. Indeed, it is the only discount available anywhere for this book.

The discount is 15% providing you put in the exclusive MO code..... ADAM. (Could it be anything else?)

No arrangements have been made to sell the book in the Millwall shop or Amazon and all sales between now and Christmas will be through our website shop at littlehellbooks.com

Have to say, this is a truly superb autobiography and the funniest on football I have ever read. Also painfully honest and gives a brilliant and unique insight into life with the Lions during the amazing Benny Fenton era.

No apologies for promoting the book: this is pure Millwall and essential reading for every Lions supporter. I think you'll find it is a little bit special.

Hardback. 320 pages. The real deal.

Kingy and I hope you'll enjoy it; we are sure you will.

Oh, the first person to order will be the first person ever to buy the book!!!

Attachments

• 6F49C996-B782-4A61-A6A9-AA6D7B7676A9.jpeg
    6F49C996-B782-4A61-A6A9-AA6D7B7676A9.jpeg
    116.8 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:

kevrelles

We've hit the deadlines and Bryan's absolutely hilarious biography, The Lions' King is at the printer today....on course to be ready for release on November 26th.

So, as my company is publishing the thing, I've arranged for the Millwall family on here to get an exclusive discount if anyone fancies buying a copy or two for Christmas. Yeah, it even applies to Midway, so generous am I. Indeed, it is the only discount available anywhere for this book.

The discount is 15% providing you put in the exclusive MO code..... ADAM. (Could it be anything else?)

No arrangements have been made to sell the book in the Millwall shop or Amazon and all sales between now and Christmas will be through our website shop at littlehellbooks.com

Have to say, this is a truly superb autobiography and the funniest on football I have ever read. Also painfully honest and gives a brilliant and unique insight into life with the Lions during the amazing Benny Fenton era.

No apologies for promoting the book: this is pure Millwall and essential reading for every Lions supporter. I think you'll find it is a little bit special.

Kingy and I hope you'll enjoy it; we are sure you will.

Oh, the first person to order will be the first person ever to buy the book!!!
I will treat myself ,and order.

kevrelles

Done, £3 discount,that's good as it nearly covers the postage charge
Looking forward to reading this book of a true wall legend.

partisan_lion

Just ordered and although a little before my time,always good to read a decent football tale.

Thanks for the promo code Jim.

whiskylion

What, no signed copies?
We want to...but Covid is a slight problem as Bryan lives in Norway!!

But you'll be able to meet him eventually at some stage and get it signed by him!

We are looking at getting stickers or slips signed by him and included. We are working on it!

ParisWall

We want to...but Covid is a slight problem as Bryan lives in Norway!!

But you'll be able to meet him eventually at some stage and get it signed by him!

We are looking at getting stickers or slips signed by him and included. We are working on it!
We're not talking about Bryan's autograph - how much are copies with a personal decation from you mate?

I reckon I'd go up to a fiver for Bryan's plus a couple of quid for your good self.

Alternatively, I'll buy you a White Shield in The Coopers' Tavern the next time you're in the area.

:thumbup:

Last edited:

whiskylion

We're not talking about Bryan's autograph - how much are copies with a personal decation from you mate?

I reckon I'd go up to a fiver for Bryan's plus a couple of quid for your good self.

Alternatively, I'll buy you a White Shield in The Coopers' Tavern the next time your in the area.

:thumbup:
A night in the Coopers' on you and the book is yours...!!!