Bromley

Millwall tel

I grew up there.
I am certain I would not recognize the place now.
It must be 40 years since I last went there.
It’s changed big time Paul. Since a kid I’ve gone from abbey wood to welling to Petts Wood now Farnborough. That are it’s going my next stop will be Devon to get away from it all then fuck knows where?? Slowly but surely getting pushed out. over population and just general cunts ruin it for all the decent people! Although I was working in Whitstable earlier and thought I could see myself there too.

Owain_Elias_Real_Wall

Didn’t they run us down Bromley hill after a big meet in the cemetery. Before we regrouped at the garden gate and smashed them in beckenham place park?*

onlyagame

Bromley is being taken over by Eastern European’s now. I take one of the grandsons to the soft play in the glades and all the mums are foreign. Not saying it’s right or wrong it’s just the way it is. The “authentic German kebab” shop (is that a thing?) opposite Bromley South has me puzzled though?

Dan1980lion

Bromley is being taken over by Eastern European’s now. I take one of the grandsons to the soft play in the glades and all the mums are foreign. Not saying it’s right or wrong it’s just the way it is. The “authentic German kebab” shop (is that a thing?) opposite Bromley South has me puzzled though?
Where in London ain't been taken over by Eastern Europeans?
Working over Turnpike Lane at the minute and I must be the only English bloke here...
London as gone to pot, the place is one big shit hole

Peckham Lion

It’s changed big time Paul. Since a kid I’ve gone from abbey wood to welling to Petts Wood now Farnborough. That are it’s going my next stop will be Devon to get away from it all then fuck knows where?? Slowly but surely getting pushed out. over population and just general cunts ruin it for all the decent people! Although I was working in Whitstable earlier and thought I could see myself there too.
If you are going to move again make sure it's way out of London. As i said on the regen thread the undesirables from London are being dumped on the outskirts and coastal towns. Peckham and the likes of Brixton are getting posher and whiter whilst once peaceful places out of town are being swamped with what many moved away from.

Millwall tel

If you are going to move again make sure it's way out of London. As i said on the regen thread the undesirables from London are being dumped on the outskirts and coastal towns. Peckham and the likes of Brixton are getting posher and whiter whilst once peaceful places out of town are being swamped with what many moved away from.
Very true mate and can see this all day long!

DensLions

I was born in Peckham in 1943 and lived for 25 years. I then moved to Croydon and lived there for 12 years. Company I worked for moved me down to Hastings in 1980 where I have lived ever since. Place is a dump but it has got some decent pubs and property down here is still very cheap.