British

obeney

At the.end of the last war, well 1946 actually , a Victory Paradewas held that consisted of all the British armed forces all Empire.troops and our Allies. The only exclusion was the M.N. whom Churchill vetoed as he considered us too scruffy. Never mind. My point is after this.Virus has been beaten , as it will be, why not hold a similar parade from B.P. down The Mall to Trafalgar Square and hold a party on the Square for all NHS staff, and other essential and I mean ESSENTIAL, as a big Thank You to those workers. Just a thought.

Ulster Lion

At the.end of the last war, well 1946 actually , a Victory Paradewas held that consisted of all the British armed forces all Empire.troops and our Allies. The only exclusion was the M.N. whom Churchill vetoed as he considered us too scruffy. Never mind. My point is after this.Virus has been beaten , as it will be, why not hold a similar parade from B.P. down The Mall to Trafalgar Square and hold a party on the Square for all NHS staff, and other essential and I mean ESSENTIAL, as a big Thank You to those workers. Just a thought.
Excellent idea, but you'll not be invited unless you smarten yourself up a bit. Bloody M. N.... Take them nowhere.

obeney

Another comedian. It is a wireless.Mine has no visible wires so it is wireless. I once listened to the London New Year night firework display on the wireless. I know, I know.

obeney

Another comedian. Look my wireless has no wires so it's Wireless. Once listened to the BBC World Service of the New Year celebrations and fireworks display. Captivating .