British tourists

Stompie

This season is where many resorts around the globe will realise how important the British are to their economies and might appreciate us a bit more in the future.
You have no fucking chance of that.

It's more likely that we'll be blamed for not tuning up these next few months and them going out of business.

Stowwall

This season is where many resorts around the globe will realise how important the British are to their economies and might appreciate us a bit more in the future.
Except perhaps for the stupid bitch from Norfolk, who last week went for a swim in the pool of her Tenerife hotel, despite the social distancing and other measures being taken in Spain, resulting in a local plod having to jump in the pool get her out and slap the cuffs on her. All because the hotel staff would not upgrade her room.
This cow is also a labour Councillor in Norfolk and stood at the last election.
Does not bear thinking about if those shits had got into power.

King of The Jungle

Staff member
Those heady days of the 1970s seen a long way away.

When you and your mates could arrange the sun-loungers in the shape of a swastika before the Germans arrived early-doors with their towels.

Beer at 50p a litre and Steak and chips for a quid.

Good times.
Ha! I remember years ago being at a hotel in, I think, Spain.
The boxheads would go and reserve their sunbeds before they served breakfast. We observed this a few times then one morning while they were in stuffing their square heads with sausage we gave breakfast a miss and placed all their sunbeds and towels in the pool.

waterloowacker

Ha! I remember years ago being at a hotel in, I think, Spain.
The boxheads would go and reserve their sunbeds before they served breakfast. We observed this a few times then one morning while they were in stuffing their square heads with sausage we gave breakfast a miss and placed all their sunbeds and towels in the pool.
You and your crazy mates :grinning:

E4CBL

Was in India before this happened, this year. Got back as it was kicking off.
Make you right Weller. Thomson went bust and it is turning Goa into Delhi. They are struggling like fuck.
British are twats abroad, but fuck me do we make places survive that wouldn't otherwise.

kevrelles

Except perhaps for the stupid bitch from Norfolk, who last week went for a swim in the pool of her Tenerife hotel, despite the social distancing and other measures being taken in Spain, resulting in a local plod having to jump in the pool get her out and slap the cuffs on her. All because the hotel staff would not upgrade her room.
This cow is also a labour Councillor in Norfolk and stood at the last election.
Does not bear thinking about if those shits had got into power.
I hope the filth gave the selfish whore a severe kicking.fucking selfish bitch.she needs her minge stapled so she can't breed offspring like herself