BRIGHTON AWAY, MADIERA HOTEL, ANY MEMORIES

kcajsenoj

Woke up thinking about Brighton away many years ago. We all booked in ones and twos some weeks before, Bermondsey choir maybe ? but what a night, I remember a bloke telling me that we were being filmed from a hotel opposite so me and Steve H went to investigate, fuck me Inspector Clouseau/Clayton and partner. We said come and join us Hitting. Mad night any memories, the year would be good !!!
Loads of faces really sound firm.

waterloowacker

Woke up thinking about Brighton away many years ago. We all booked in ones and twos some weeks before, Bermondsey choir maybe ? but what a night, I remember a bloke telling me that we were being filmed from a hotel opposite so me and Steve H went to investigate, fuck me Inspector Clouseau/Clayton and partner. We said come and join us Hitting. Mad night any memories, the year would be good !!!
Not sure about being filmed but that same night we caught him in the bushes with binoculars great night in that hotel bar.

The German Herman

Not sure about being filmed but that same night we caught him in the bushes with binoculars great night in that hotel bar.
What a dog cunt Clayton was, His sidekick, Wilson,?

isle of dogs wall

didnt anyone ever clump them?

was it the play off game methinks and it was on the sunday?

i recall a mass of wall walking from there into the town being montiored by old bill and then walll all spilting up and going off in diffrent directions

The German Herman

didnt anyone ever clump them?

was it the play off game methinks and it was on the sunday?

i recall a mass of wall walking from there into the town being montiored by old bill and then walll all spilting up and going off in diffrent directions
I was on a coach to Stoke the driver thought we was going to Alton towers, We kicked off badly behind there main stand, It started off with them mouthing off about Tropics and ended with them climbing the turnstiles to get away from us, When to ob finally got us after the game they asked who booked the coach, When he told them it was Simon Clayton, He went potty, I'll get you all, He was like Blakey from on the buses

70sCR

Mate of mine MB said he he was having it with some Pompey and it was coming on top for him when they ran into some older wall. One of the Pompey had a beer glass smashed into the back of his canister when he was on the deck.

The German Herman

Mate of mine MB said he he was having it with some Pompey and it was coming on top for him when they ran into some older wall. One of the Pompey had a beer glass smashed into the back of his canister when he was on the deck.
We definitely kicked off with some Pompey the night before the Brighton play off game, Not sure if its the same game were filming from a fucking bush.

ringo_the_lion

The night before the Brighton play off game about ten of us crashed around the flat of a mate of ours who lives in Brighton, early morning we got up and was strolling along the front when someone from a hotel called us and said the bar was open, we didn't need any persuading and in we went to join some fine chaps.
My brother was starving and was given the room number of someone suffering from the previous nights festivities and enjoyed a full English for free, it was amusing a little while later seeing the hungry hungover chap arguing that he hasn't had a breakfast from the comfort of the bar. Clayton was mentioned but not sure whether this was the spying mission or not.

kcajsenoj

I was on a coach to Stoke the driver thought we was going to Alton towers, We kicked off badly behind there main stand, It started off with them mouthing off about Tropics and ended with them climbing the turnstiles to get away from us, When to ob finally got us after the game they asked who booked the coach, When he told them it was Simon Clayton, He went potty, I'll get you all, He was like Blakey from on the buses
FUCKING CLASSIC !!!

The German Herman

The night before the Brighton play off game about ten of us crashed around the flat of a mate of ours who lives in Brighton, early morning we got up and was strolling along the front when someone from a hotel called us and said the bar was open, we didn't need any persuading and in we went to join some fine chaps.
My brother was starving and was given the room number of someone suffering from the previous nights festivities and enjoyed a full English for free, it was amusing a little while later seeing the hungry hungover chap arguing that he hasn't had a breakfast from the comfort of the bar. Clayton was mentioned but not sure whether this was the spying mission or not.
Every game was a spying mission for the cunt.