Boris Sticks it in the EU Pipe....

bramcoteboy62

Fuck the garlic shagging french cunts first and foremost. At this stage, does a deal look so different to no deal? To me, no. I think the lefty latte brigade are just getting their knickers in a twist because they were told to on on twitter

AllWall

I wonder how life ng it will take the garlic eating onion platers to realise that their precious fishermen are now fucked. Oh and so is the republic of ireland
The fact is, their fisherman are not fucked. 55% of England’s fishing quota is caught by foreign (Spain, Iceland etc) owned vessels. If foreign registered vessels are prevented from fishing in UK waters, they’ll just buy UK registered vessels, fish and export.

Stompie

Well done, Boris!

Proud of you. Pity we didn't do this to the EU three years ago....

It's a strange one.

When I caught part of an Interview he did this afternoon, he gave the Impression of knowing what he was talking about, that he was In control and that he was a serious statesman who could run rings round the E.U. It was the Boris that the public voted for.

Unfortuntaly, everything else I've seen over the past months has been the opposite and I've come to seriously dislike and dustrust him. Obviously the Covid pressure must be Immense but I don't belive his reactions and ability to lead have been anywhere near the levels he has always belived he was capable of. After all he Is a man who has always held his own and even stuck two fingers up to the adversity comming his way

Let's hope this gives him a boost and he can start to resemble the Prime Minister this country needs.

Supporting Millwall

Its gone absolutely nowhere in 4 years.
The EU were so fucked off with us for daring to leave they just had to try and dish out all the punishment for daring to leave and were never going to negotiate a trade deal.
Fuck em might as well get all the shit out the way together Covid collapsing the economy is the perfect time to have to rearrange. Its all shoite right now anyway.
So there's less impact on the economy because its fucked anyway.

bramcoteboy62

Its gone absolutely nowhere in 4 years.
The EU were so fucked off with us for daring to leave they just had to try and dish out all the punishment for daring to leave and were never going to negotiate a trade deal.
Fuck em might as well get all the shit out the way together Covid collapsing the economy is the perfect time to have to rearrange. Its all shoite right now anyway.
So there's less impact on the economy because its fucked anyway.

Fuck them and the cunts in this country who are constantly undermining the 52%

FireWall

Scott of the Antares​

11:43 16 Oct
to Mood Indigo
"
That EU bloc fights hard for it's members. We should ask if we can join too.
"
Scott of the Antares replied:
Like when France illegally continued banning British beef for 6 years longer than they should? Where were the EU then?

Or like how the USA has only recently accepted UK beef imports, 20 years after others? When did the EU fight for us in that situation?

Or like when France broke state aid laws and bailed out their car manufacturers, got fined and never paid? Where were the EU then?

DensLions

It's a strange one.

When I caught part of an Interview he did this afternoon, he gave the Impression of knowing what he was talking about, that he was In control and that he was a serious statesman who could run rings round the E.U. It was the Boris that the public voted for.

Unfortuntaly, everything else I've seen over the past months has been the opposite and I've come to seriously dislike and dustrust him. Obviously the Covid pressure must be Immense but I don't belive his reactions and ability to lead have been anywhere near the levels he has always belived he was capable of. After all he Is a man who has always held his own and even stuck two fingers up to the adversity comming his way

Let's hope this gives him a boost and he can start to resemble the Prime Minister this country needs.
I understand what you are saying but I do believe he is in a no win situation over Covid. There have been so many divided opinions from the so called experts that I don't think anyone else elected Prime Minister would have done any better. This Covid is a one off situation that nobody else has had to deal with and he is doing his best to make the right decisions.

HappyLion

I think I remember reading that most of the fish caught in our territorial waters is mackerel - which we don't eat much of but the Scandinavians love. The Norwegians catch more cod and haddock which we want.

I
Norway is not a member of the EU, thats why we have been arranging a deal with them.

Stompie

I understand what you are saying but I do believe he is in a no win situation over Covid. There have been so many divided opinions from the so called experts that I don't think anyone else elected Prime Minister would have done any better. This Covid is a one off situation that nobody else has had to deal with and he is doing his best to make the right decisions.
Fair enough. I make you right It's a lose lose situation. I was very much behind the man In March as I thought he was getting a ridiculously hard time from all the media stirring up, sensationalising and even lying just to undermining him. It was vindictive and was their revenge on Brexit and his election.

Since he's stint In hospital, I've come to realise that he has caused more harm than good and along with certain ministers, doesn't seem to have a clue or any bollocks.

A leader needs to lead. To stand up and be counted. Even If this means he can't get his dream of being this countries greatest ever Prime Minister. He's too busy trying not to make himself look bad or be blamed for anything.

Granted, that last point Is most likely a direct result of all the shit the media threw at him In the first place.

Last edited:

Stompie

I forgot that Norway isn't in the EU! I think my original point still stands though. We have fish that other countries want, and they have fish that we want.
To be honest mate, I don't even remember being on here at 20 to 2 this morning, let alone messaging you.

I hadn't even had a drink.

As long as we have control over our waters, It should be fine to allow a regulated amount of fisherman to share them. That seems logical and fair to me.

It just the French cunts being French cunts. I wouldn't let them even swim In our waters.

Last edited: