Boris Sticks it in the EU Pipe....

Jack_MFC

Good for sticking to your guns, now don’t fuck it up by bending over to the yanks and importing shit loads of poor quality food from them. Our population has enough health problems, don’t want us to end up like those fat cunts. The Yankee twats at Liverpool and Manchester United have already tried to kill British football, don’t let the cunts kill our nation.

cold blow

The outcome will make no difference, the French will carry on raping our waters as they did before the "Common Market" was formed, only this time we do not have the resources to do anything about it.
Thats when the problems will start.

tony_dolby

The government will at the last minute compromise our fisheries just you watch

Probably, but I think we will need to a little. I think I remember reading that most of the fish caught in our territorial waters is mackerel - which we don't eat much of but the Scandinavians love. The Norwegians catch more cod and haddock which we want. Our boats therefore need to be able to land their catches at European ports.

I'm sure we can come to some new quota system which gives European fishermen access to our waters on our terms.

tony_dolby

The outcome will make no difference, the French will carry on raping our waters as they did before the "Common Market" was formed, only this time we do not have the resources to do anything about it.
Thats when the problems will start.

This is the other problem. How do we stop the French taking the piss. It seems unlikely that we'll be able to do much about it in the short to medium term.

Stowwall

The French can be nasty cunts, particularly those in the big cities. The country folk are normally pretty fair.
Even bigger cunts are French Air Traffic controllers, who could hold a big sway over how we are treated after Brexit.
If we didn't need the tunnel I'd fill it in.