Boris on his .7 mile bike ride

wellers_shot

I couldn’t give a fuck to be honest. more pissed off with the backward Imbreds in my village who think it’s cool to have a meet up with their friends (in groups) standing outside the cafe having a cup of coffee the stupid cunts! what the fuck is it with ppl! absolutely no need to leave your house for a coffee you absolute wrong uns!
I still don't understand how Costa and Starbucks are open, how essential is a cup of coffee.

BigPaul

Does anyone know if he cycled from Downing street to the Olympic park?
Or did he put the bike in a car and drive over there.
I ask because I think it is unlikely Boris would be fit enough to make the return journey on his bike.
A 15 mile bike ride through London traffic would be a challenge for most people his age.

kevrelles

I couldn’t give a fuck to be honest. more pissed off with the backward Imbreds in my village who think it’s cool to have a meet up with their friends (in groups) standing outside the cafe having a cup of coffee the stupid cunts! what the fuck is it with ppl! absolutely no need to leave your house for a coffee you absolute wrong uns!
Here's hoping while the selfish cunts are spreading all sorts of diseases .their houses are getting turned over by some tramps who happily shit in their beds. And take everything they can get their hands on.