Boris on his .7 mile bike ride

bramcoteboy62

He can do what the fuck he wants with impunity, why wouldn’t he, the Olympic park is a nice place, it’s a shame the vermin cunts have infiltrated it. He won’t see any repercussion for not following his own lead, remember it’s all the other selfish cunts’ fault.

There was a bloke seen at Sainsbury’s in Maidenhead when he lives in reading! Selfish cunt! It’s your fault covid is spreading what more can boris do!!!!!!

Phlion54

Was he testing his eyes ?

fecking clown makes up the rules as he goes along

seriously - why the fark did he do it as pretty obvious he would get seen
Don't upset the Boris lovers on here ....he can't do nothing wrong in their eyes...Trumpism all over again 😤😤😤😤😤

bramcoteboy62

So what you reckon would have happened if you got caught doing it ? Let off ?
Ha ha ha ha ha ha. Of course not. The OB would take great delight in fining the public for doing what he did. Remember it is not boris’ fault, he’s acted impeccably since March.

Karen from Canterbury was seen walking in whitstable last Thursday. You thick selfish idiot Karen!!! It’s idiots like you not following the rules which is why we’re in this mess!!! What more can boris do when the nation is full of these morons!!!!

Beaufoyboy

Maybe that’s his reason as he was obvious he would get seen, so joe bloggs does it and pays a fine, more dosh for the coffers

Rhino

Basically, they've said that you can go 7 miles from your home as long as you walk or cycle all the way there and back. But you can't go in the car for 5 miles and then get out and walk for 2 miles. Makes absolute sense 😐

CrawLion

Thing is 7 miles on a bike isn't really very far to cycle. Cycling is also inherently socially distanced.

If he had met up with 20 other lycra clad wierdos then fair game, lynch him...but he didn't.

Beaufoyboy

Basically, they've said that you can go 7 miles from your home as long as you walk or cycle all the way there and back. But you can't go in the car for 5 miles and then get out and walk for 2 miles. Makes absolute sense 😐
Clear as mud, maybe this should have been said when lockdown was introduced

bramcoteboy62

They’ve said that just because he’s been caught. The advice was ‘stay local’, now dear leader has broken that, the advice is ‘start and end at your front door’ once one of the thick cretins like Hancock or Williamson is caught 45 miles away the advice will be ‘only travel in distances of miles in the 9 times table’ - therefore, of course, no leadership will have broken any rules

Millwall tel

I couldn’t give a fuck to be honest. more pissed off with the backward Imbreds in my village who think it’s cool to have a meet up with their friends (in groups) standing outside the cafe having a cup of coffee the stupid cunts! what the fuck is it with ppl! absolutely no need to leave your house for a coffee you absolute wrong uns!

Beaufoyboy

They’ve said that just because he’s been caught. The advice was ‘stay local’, now dear leader has broken that, the advice is ‘start and end at your front door’ once one of the thick cretins like Hancock or Williamson is caught 45 miles away the advice will be ‘only travel in distances of miles in the 9 times table’ - therefore, of course, no leadership will have broken any rules
Blind faith in your leaders will lead you into

onlyagame

Ok, I’m not a Boris fan but I do cycle so here goes. During the first lockdown Michael Gove (a complete prick) said jogging for half an hour and cycling for about an hour is an acceptable amount. Seven miles there and back is fourteen miles which Boris could do in about an hour. As someone pointed out he wasn’t in a group (although he must have had some body guards close by) Cycling around in a small circle would drive you mad so in this case I do think Boris was in his rights to do what another conservative Norman Tebbit once advised and “get on his bike”

whiskylion

Where I live, 7 miles is local. I'd have to drive slightly more than that to get to my nearest town to shop properly.

wellerwasbest

Where I live, 7 miles is local. I'd have to drive slightly more than that to get to my nearest town to shop properly.
Watch out for Labour fanatics , they will want you hung

Watch out also on the road you might bump into kinnocks son and the other LABOUR bame mp they like doing what they like but stay untouched (sweeps under carpet) smiley face

Last edited:

Beaufoyboy

Yes anyone flouting the rules should get fined, however is kinnocks son or the bame Labour mps making the rules ?

you would expect the rule makers to abide by them

then again coco the clown let Cummings off when he did it