Boris could throw this election

lionheart48

He can't keep dodging the sticky one's, it will become the story instead of Brexit.
The low key approach cost May many seats in 2017.
I never rated Johnson but he was supposed to be the man to deliver what the majority voted for but it will soon be all about him.

Wall loyal

He can't keep dodging the sticky one's, it will become the story instead of Brexit.
I never rated Johnson but he was supposed to be the man to deliver what the majority voted for but it will soon be all about him.
The wheels of the bus are falling off

PurleyLion

John McDonnell made the point on Breakfast TV this morning that Boris keeps avoiding the Andrew Neil interview and deliberately delayed it until after the date for postal votes is past.

Having seen what Neil has done to the people he has interviewed so far, if and when Boris turns up it'll be a bloodbath.

What a horrid choice we have Boris or Jeremy as our Prime Minister!

I despair for our country:shake:

Supporting Millwall

John McDonnell made the point on Breakfast TV this morning that Boris keeps avoiding the Andrew Neil interview and deliberately delayed it until after the date for postal votes is past.

Having seen what Neil has done to the people he has interviewed so far, if and when Boris turns up it'll be a bloodbath.

What a horrid choice we have Boris or Jeremy as our Prime Minister!

I despair for our country:shake:
Mc Donnell and Corbyn weren't bothered about doing the Andrew Neill show prior to the postal vote as they don't have the Andrew Neill on the Tele in Islamabad.

Arthur2shedsJackson

I had him sussed after about ten minutes. He plays the part of likeable fool very well but he is just another evil Tory. He will say whatever he thinks people want to hear.

marka

Politics what a lot bollocks not any party including their leaders are worth my vote.
This will be the first time I have not voted since 18 years of age.
I voted for brexit and as we all know where we are on that.

HappyLion

Its pretty crap. I have no brexit idate so need to vote con to push for brexit although I font want johnsons deal under any circumstances.

DensLions

The choice is do you want the Tories to win and deliver Brexit so other issues can be sorted or do you want a Labour/SDP/Liberal Democrat Coalition with another Brexit Referendum and Nicola Sturgeon making all sorts of demands for Scotland. She wants to be independent of the rest of the UK but stay in the EU.The less said about the Liberal Democrat leader the better. Basically its a choice of 1 clown or 3 clowns together and after 3 and a half years of uncertainty over Brexit I will be voting for the 1 clown..

PurleyLion

The choice is do you want the Tories to win and deliver Brexit so other issues can be sorted or do you want a Labour/SDP/Liberal Democrat Coalition with another Brexit Referendum and Nicola Sturgeon making all sorts of demands for Scotland. She wants to be independent of the rest of the UK but stay in the EU.The less said about the Liberal Democrat leader the better. Basically its a choice of 1 clown or 3 clowns together and after 3 and a half years of uncertainty over Brexit I will be voting for the 1 clown..
To be perfectly frank, I don't want any of them but unfortunately what ever happens I fear the next 5 years are going to be grim:shake::shake:

Moody

This must be the poorest collection of politicians we’ve ever had.

I listened to the debate Friday night and it was like listening to a 6th Form debate. The Conservative bloke they sent was like a caricature of a politician from a docu comedy.

Bigherb77777

This must be the poorest collection of politicians we’ve ever had.

I listened to the debate Friday night and it was like listening to a 6th Form debate. The Conservative bloke they sent was like a caricature of a politician from a docu comedy.
It’s hard on the one hand I want an NHS and nationalisation of some areas like trains which makes a lot of sense - it’s all a great big rip off. Torys will end the NHS - make a lot of money for rich motherfuckers - were all be fucked. I also don’t like voting for a load of Champaign Charlie’s who are not on my planet - sent my forefathers over the top with little regard in the Great War - I was under a table during an election doing IT network etc and Boris snd his Brother and mates were chatting - from what I heard a bunch of fucking cunts - who really give fuck all for anyone middle or working class - absolute fucking arsehole from what I listened too.

On the other hand - being honest Corbyn cares and stuff but I don’t like the roll over and die attitude and the let em off lightly, let em all in (if you know what I mean) - it’s not racist it’s just that there are things which used to be and are fucking great and honerable about this country we need to hold on to - just common decency and politeness - it don’t matter where it is in the world people deserve to preserve their culture and regional differences - I’m sorry anyone comming here should be expected to honour the culture and ‘do as the Romans do’ - if I went to anywhere else In the would I respect their culture (where appropriate) - why can’t they respect mine. They love it as well - there’s a Ugandan bloke I used to work with who had a moustache specticals wore a pin-stripe, umbrella etc he was was proud of this country and the royals etc probably the best example of a gentleman I’ve ever met - I’m sorry but I don’t think wearing a burka is right at all - we’ve always been democratic and that is sexist and wrong in so many ways - and laying around doing fuck all in benefits lazy cunts - my opinion and I’m not racist here white, brown, black or green if you don’t like it then “Fuck off somewhere else!”

in terms of crimes and punishment - we need to bring people up with respect and decency and where they committ really awful crimes string em up - in turkey it’s simple - you steel you get your hands cut off / get caught stealing twice and well that’s game over lol! There should be no fucking crime

Don’t get me started - there ant no party for me - either way were fucked already

Last edited:

marka

Agreed this election is the worse line up of candidates I have witnessed in my life time.
I voted for Brexit so I should go the Boris route but I cannot vote for this wanker who avoids all questions and spins it around in its head.
Labour no thanks would not touch this party with a barge pole. Lib Dem’s sorry snow flakes and melts in my opinion.
Green Party their manifesto is a shambles drug coffee houses yes great London will be like Amsterdam.
Just wish the raving looney party had a representative to vote for.

kevrelles

Agreed this election is the worse line up of candidates I have witnessed in my life time.
I voted for Brexit so I should go the Boris route but I cannot vote for this wanker who avoids all questions and spins it around in its head.
Labour no thanks would not touch this party with a barge pole. Lib Dem’s sorry snow flakes and melts in my opinion.
Green Party their manifesto is a shambles drug coffee houses yes great London will be like Amsterdam.
Just wish the raving looney party had a representative to vote for.
All of em are fucking loony cunts.but labour much much more.