Boom boom

obeney

Anyone hear it at 04:15 ? "The Mutt" did and decided I should share his concern by waking me too. Turns out it was the RAF . Probably intercepting a Russian intruder. Nice to know they on The Ball

westlion 2

Anyone hear it at 04:15 ? "The Mutt" did and decided I should share his concern by waking me too. Turns out it was the RAF . Probably intercepting a Russian intruder. Nice to know they on The Ball
could they not use the internet for that

obeney

It just shows that dogs have superior hearing to us humans. Apparently it happened over Cambridgeshire or North Herts and I m on the Kent/London borders.

King of The Jungle

I'm sure years ago it was quite common to hear the sonic boom of concorde if you were just a few miles offshore at sea. I'm sure it was a daily event... Maybe my memory is playing tricks but I seem to remember people roughly taking the time from the boom.

ballsey

Strange, was in Cambridge yesterday came home this morning mrs said it sounded like a bomb,
When I was up north earlier in the year near a place called Chollerford two American stealth bombers flew over us, it sound like a bomb going off over your head , mrs took the piss then when I told her.

Can’t believe they would fly something similar over london for no reason.