Birmingham City

SE14

Have asked all players on more than £6K a week to defer 50% for the next 4 Months.
Could they be setting a precedent

Chris George

I asked my employers to put me on unpaid leave, even though the GB taxpayer is covering it.

I’m okay for 6 months at least. Worst case.

one of the big wigs called me and interrogated me, they wondered why I would turn down “ free” money thought I was trying to avoid tax or something.

Moody

My main

Many clubs could go under over the next few Months with players salaries being there main costs.
Not sure how Boris could help in this instance
I don’t see how becoming a Republic will either though.

E18 wall

I asked my employers to put me on unpaid leave, even though the GB taxpayer is covering it.

I’m okay for 6 months at least. Worst case.

one of the big wigs called me and interrogated me, they wondered why I would turn down “ free” money thought I was trying to avoid tax or something.
So your saying you're caked right up then?

Peckham Lion

As sad as it is to see some losing jobs i won't lose any sleep if certain clubs go down the drain. The likes of Palace, Bournemouth Leeds, Fulham, Forest to name a few have been living beyond their means for a good while. 98% of the Nigels income go's on players wages, Benteke and the cheat are on 100k plus a week, completely unsustainable and wreckless. Clubs like ours that try and abide by the rules don't have a chance of the bigtime when the above mentioned cunts are taking the piss. If they go down the drain it's there own fault, it will aslo give teams lower down the pyramid a chance of league football.