Big Demo Tomorrow Against Trump and Nato

Bob.B Lion

Macron Accuses Turkey of Working with "IS Proxies"-
Your'e not wrong mr Macron !.
"The common enemy today is the terrorist groups. I’m sorry to say, we don’t have the same definition of terrorism around the table,” Macron told reporters ahead of a NATO summit expected to be held on Wednesday, as quoted by Reuters.
"When I look at Turkey they are fighting against those who fought with us shoulder to shoulder against ISIS [Islamic State] and sometimes they work with ISIS proxies."

Bob.B Lion

The shooting took place in Mamaris where where Erdogan was on holiday earlier that day a waiter told us it was safe there because of the massive army base, The start of a very moody couple of days.
Was it squeaky bum time or did you feel safe?,I know the Turks value their tourists as it's about the only income they get apart from exporting some tomatoes and fruit,were armed guards posted outside your hotel ?.

The German Herman

Was it squeaky bum time or did you feel safe?,I know the Turks value their tourists as it's about the only income they get apart from exporting some tomatoes and fruit,were armed guards posted outside your hotel ?.
It felt a bit dodgy mainly because we started messages from home asking if we were ok, We weren't sure what had happened, Add roadblocks and tanks on the street it was slightly off-putting

HappyLion

Bit of advice. Stay away from whitehall for the next couple of days. It will have a complete exclusion zone. No one will be allowed in without official ID.

Bob.B Lion

It felt a bit dodgy mainly because we started messages from home asking if we were ok, We weren't sure what had happened, Add roadblocks and tanks on the street it was slightly off-putting
I bet it was slightly off-putting!.I could never go to a country which openly supports Isis,lucky you were in Marmaris and not Gazientep or one of the border towns with Syria-they are chocka with Jihadi's.

The German Herman

I bet it was slightly off-putting!.I could never go to a country which openly supports Isis,lucky you were in Marmaris and not Gazientep or one of the border towns with Syria-they are chocka with Jihadi's.
I have been to Turkey probably 15 times with no problems, The resorts are fine most of the local Women dress the same as non Muslim Women the bloke's are fine having a beer like I said I think most are Kurds so are none to keen on Erdogan or his regime.