Big Demo Tomorrow Against Trump and Nato

Bob.B Lion

The president of Turkey-Erdogan-known supporter and backer of Isis,murdered 10's of thousands in Syria and Turkey and jailed all opposition in his own country,has a genocidal hatred of the left wing Kurd's who fought and defeated Isis in Syria-the YPG/YPJ/SDF,he's here at the Nato conference too yet the dumb cunt commies backed by George Soros reserve all their hate for Trump ?.

The German Herman

The president of Turkey-Erdogan-known supporter and backer of Isis,murdered 10's of thousands in Syria and Turkey and jailed all opposition in his own country,has a genocidal hatred of the left wing Kurd's who fought and defeated Isis in Syria-the YPG/YPJ/SDF,he's here at the Nato conference too yet the dumb cunt commies backed by George Soros reserve all their hate for Trump ?.
I was in a bar nextdoor to the hotel where they tried to assassinate Erdogan a few years, About four hours before the attack, Imagine Jamaica rd in the rush hour that's our busy the red was, There was a truck turned over, I said to the Mrs how did that go fast enough to turn over in this traffic, Four hours later a helicopter full of troops sprayed his hotel with bullets a very stressful few days followed check points and tanks on the streets, It's fair to say the Turks I spoke to in the resort's hate Erdogan with a vengeance raging at the screen when his face appears, I think a lot of the bar owners and staff are Kurds.

Bob.B Lion

I was in a bar nextdoor to the hotel where they tried to assassinate Erdogan a few years, About four hours before the attack, Imagine Jamaica rd in the rush hour that's our busy the red was, There was a truck turned over, I said to the Mrs how did that go fast enough to turn over in this traffic, Four hours later a helicopter full of troops sprayed his hotel with bullets a very stressful few days followed check points and tanks on the streets, It's fair to say the Turks I spoke to in the resort's hate Erdogan with a vengeance raging at the screen when his face appears, I think a lot of the bar owners and staff are Kurds.
If 'they' wanted Erdogan dead he'd be dead,you don't try and assassinate a president/Sultan by spraying up the outside of the hotel he's staying at,it would be much better planned than that-a discreet bomb or poison would be used.

Erdogan blamed the USA and the 'Gulenists' for the attempt on his life-yet here he is,Turkey are still a 'valued' member of Nato(who the USA control 100%) and the U.S.A still have 50 nukes sat in Incirlik air base in Turkey,you would think that if Erdogans 'coup' story was true Turkey would leave Nato and the USA would remove their nukes,it just doesn't add up.
The coup/assassination attempt was staged to give the mad man Erdogan more powers,more powers to line his pockets,to silence all opposition, and to invade Syria to help his Isis/Fsa/Al Qaeda proxies to murder more Kurds,Christian Syrians and Armenians and to expand his countries borders-the Ottoman empire part 2.
I've followed the Syrian war from day 1 and speak to many people on the ground there,from ex-British army reporters and Russians,to Kurds and Christians fighting there and my eyes are wide open to what is really going on,most on here would be shocked if they knew the truth so I won't put it up.

Last edited:

The German Herman

If 'they' wanted Erdogan dead he'd be dead,you don't try and assassinate a president/Sultan by spraying up the outside of the hotel he's staying at,it would be much better planned than that-a discreet bomb or poison would be used.

Erdogan blamed the USA and the 'Gulenists' for the attempt on his life-yet here he is,Turkey are still a 'valued' member of Nato(who the USA control 100%) and the U.S.A still have 50 nukes sat in Incirlik air base in Turkey,you would think that if Erdogans 'coup' story was true Turkey would leave Nato and the USA would remove their nukes,it just doesn't add up.
The coup/assassination attempt was staged to give the mad man Erdogan more powers,more powers to line his pockets,to silence all opposition, and to invade Syria to help his Isis/Fsa/Al Qaeda proxies to murder more Kurds,Christian Syrians and Armenians and to expand his countries borders-the Ottoman empire part 2.
I've followed the Syrian war from day 1 and speak to many people on the ground there,from ex-British army reporters and Russians,to Kurds and Christians fighting there and my eyes are wide open to what is really going on,most on here would be shocked if they knew the truth so I won't put it up.
I don't actually disagree with you, They shot up the wrong hotel, Not sure if you know that.