Beambacks for home games?

silverlion

Fat Dan was at the beamback yesterday v Wycombe in the executive lounge. He said on his YouTube channel today that the club have plans to do similar for home games. Not sure where he got that info from, how it would work and whether it would be legal in these Covid 19 restriction times. He has been known to get things wrong in the past but does this sound even feasible? Watch this space!

silverlion

So, Fat Dan was right and there will be a live beamback at the Den this Saturday for the home game v Barnsley. Full details on the OS or here,

Price as it was for the Wycombe game. I am very surprised that the club have been given the go ahead to stage it. Do you think they will be queueing out of the door to take advantage of this opportunity or wondering whether this could be a super spreader event. I won't be going. Will you?

midway lion

Will be interesting to see how many tickets they sell.
If die-hards like Long John are swerving it, maybe not
too many ?

silverlion

Best of luck if you are trying to enforce that one! I sit in block 29 and the window just behind our block would give the perfect view of the game. Not that I am trying to put ideas into anybody’s head!..........

lottwall

They will probably have to black out the windows, didn’t this happen a few weeks ago at a lower league club
Wealdstone in the National league were going to do it for home games with it being shown in their Social Club at the ground , but the league put a stop to it the day before their first home game.

silverlion

Amazing! The link on the OS has disappeared! You can see it on the link I posted above but if you go onto the OS it is not there. I offer two explanations. It was so popular that it has sold out already! The link was spotted by the Covid police and they have carried Steve Kavanagh away in chains and irons so they can press charges later

Stompie

Amazing! The link on the OS has disappeared! You can see it on the link I posted above but if you go onto the OS it is not there. I offer two explanations. It was so popular that it has sold out already! The link was spotted by the Covid police and they have carried Steve Kavanagh away in chains and irons so they can press charges later
So either way the club will benefit then.

kinelloz

They will probably have to black out the windows, didn’t this happen a few weeks ago at a lower league club
Yep Boro plus a couple of others did it Saturday on the proviso that the curtains were closed and punters can't see the pitch

whiskylion

We have booked.
What's your predicted line-up?

........................................Bread

.....................Butter.....Tomatoes.....Cream

.......Carrots.......Potatoes.....Cauliflower..........Peas

........................................Lamb

............................Rhubarb........Custard

Froada

What's your predicted line-up?

........................................Bread

.....................Butter.....Tomatoes.....Cream