BBC survey....

wellers_shot

Just got an email asking for my opinions on the BBC in a survey.
Where do I start?

Have your say

We’re interested to understand your views on the BBC and some of the other services you use.

If you’d like to have a say, please take part in our survey about the BBC. It should take no longer than 5 minutes. We’ll use this feedback, alongside your online BBC activity to understand how we can improve the BBC’s products and services.

Simply visit bbc.co.uk/send/u61149175 or click the 'Take Part' link below.

Phlion54

Or it might be a trick because I cancelled my license last year. I will be sure to say I don't watch it at home anymore.
Say that your Ariel cannot receive their signal.....even if you don't have a license and don't watch their channels I believe that if your..... system can receive their signal you need one

hardleyse16

Got mine:

Q1.
Did you:

a) Take the knee.
b) Realise you were always a Nazi sympathiser that tortures and kills new born puppies whilst wearing only a pair of jack boots.

Q2.
Is:
a) Lineker the new messiah.

Thank you for taking part in this survey. We will, however, ignore any incorrect answers.

Eamon Dunphys tackle

Just got an email asking for my opinions on the BBC in a survey.
Where do I start?

Have your say

We’re interested to understand your views on the BBC and some of the other services you use.

If you’d like to have a say, please take part in our survey about the BBC. It should take no longer than 5 minutes. We’ll use this feedback, alongside your online BBC activity to understand how we can improve the BBC’s products and services.

Simply visit bbc.co.uk/send/u61149175 or click the 'Take Part' link below.
Sign your name Kev!

DA16WALL

Got mine:

Q1.
Did you:

a) Take the knee.
b) Realise you were always a Nazi sympathiser that tortures and kills new born puppies whilst wearing only a pair of jack boots.

Q2.
Is:
a) Lineker the new messiah.

Thank you for taking part in this survey. We will, however, ignore any incorrect answers.
🤣🤣🤣. Think you've nailed it

kevrelles

Tell them to get their tongues out of the blm and ethnics shit encrusted rings.
And to treat everyone and yes that actually includes British people equally.
Stop protecting nonces. And out all the nonces you are covering for. Give out their addresses.

Bob.B Lion

You know it's bad (British broadcasting communists) when even the P.a.k.i.s hate you !!

“These online hate campaigns, orchestrated by trolls at the military high command’s behest, not only threaten press freedom but are also extremely dangerous for the journalists who are the targets of the death threats,” said Daniel BASTARD !, the head of RSF’s Asia-Pacific desk.

Pakistan: online hate campaigns against BBC and Independent journalists | RSF