Bath or shower?

Kryan Bing

I do mate, sometimes i make tea for my mates when they pop over and i dunk my nuts in them then.

That's more like it. Actually, even better if it's the tea of the neighbours wife.
In fact, give it the full treatment - Your unwashed bollocks first, followed by a quick stir with your cock. If it's Coffee, you could supply the cream before you stir. She'll thank you for it.

:thumbup:

Millwalljohn

I shower, however, I did run a bath a few weeks ago for the first time in many years as my lower back was giving me trouble but as soon as I got in, I wanted to get out as I was bored just sitting there.

Millwall tel

This is a bit mixed for me. I like a bath if I’ve been out freezing my bollox off on a roof all day but laying in a bath with all the dirt and daily grind on your skin is no way cleaner than having a shower. I like a bit of both to be honest.

Millwall-84

This is a bit mixed for me. I like a bath if I’ve been out freezing my bollox off on a roof all day but laying in a bath with all the dirt and daily grind on your skin is no way cleaner than having a shower. I like a bit of both to be honest.
Yeah but you can piss in the shower, not the bath mate. Sometimes i even take a dump in the bath. Depend if i feel like treating myself.