Applauding the NHS N/W

Peckham Lion

People hanging out of their windows and out on my street whooping and clapping, some of them were fighting each other over bottles of wine in Tesco's local on Saturday. The NHS workers are amazing selfless people, i get that, but what brings people to do this? Again i think the internet has a lot to answer for, am i being harsh here?

Denatheart

People hanging out of their windows and out on my street whooping and clapping, some of them were fighting each other over bottles of wine in Tesco's local on Saturday. The NHS workers are amazing selfless people, i get that, but what brings people to do this? Again i think the internet has a lot to answer for, am i being harsh here?
No your not mate and I work in a care home.

leFerne

I suppose it's a symbolic gesture for some people but not my thing either. Each to their own and all that 👏

E18 wall

No you are not, we are a world full of tosspotts and wankers.