Anyone need anything from the shops?

Wood1069

Bored rigid around the house, so while I'm waiting on the cistern in my testicles to refill, my missus asked me to go to Tescos with a list. She made me a little accessory, not just for my own protection, but to keep other cunts away.View attachment 5294
That's brilliant I'd buy one. But who's the poor old bastard you've dragged out the local lunatic asylum to model it make sure you take him back in time for his medication 😷

Ulster Lion

That's brilliant I'd buy one. But who's the poor old bastard you've dragged out the local lunatic asylum to model it make sure you take him back in time for his medication 😷
And there was I thinking I was one of the young one's on here....... PM me your address mate, and I'll get one sent over to you. It may be a few days, as the bride has ordered more material..... Unless you want one made from her old, worn knickers?

Bromleywalltj

You can also get a variety of face masks with your own design in blue or white ie no one likes us across the top millwall in middle and we don't care across the bottom etc etc from 123FLAG.com . 5 for 55 notes.