Anyone at the Gary Rowett meet the fans

Peckham Lion

To be fair they don't play Rocking all over the World that much Peckham, its only when we win and although its shit it does piss off the away fans and I don't mind admitting I can now do a mean 'air guitar' which has had some away fans frothing at the mouth as they anticipate launching themselves thirty feet to sort me out!!:grinning::lol:
Fair enough mate, it was the nail in the coffin for a Charlton bod. He was near to tears as that bellowed out, that and a few hundred bods giving him the wanker sign :loser:

Peckham Lion

I have tried contacting the senior scouts at the club but I do not get any replies to my emails.
I am thinking of contacting Gary Rowett direct.
Does anyone on here know his email address
I worked for 4 seasons as a scout for Millwall for nothing I have my level 2 talent ID and have recently worked for Leyton Orient but badly let down when providing player reports as I was promised £60 a report plus expenses but when I put my claim in they refused to pay stating they only pay £60 for opposition reports.
I'm not surprised when you can't tell the difference between Aiden O'brien and a youth teamer.

Ilderton Wanderer

Fair enough mate, it was the nail in the coffin for a Charlton bod. He was near to tears as that bellowed out, that and a few hundred bods giving him the wanker sign :loser:
I was desperately trying to find that little wannabe N-dubz dappy lookalike prick who was waving his flag about before the game giving it the big ‘un but the little cunt was nowhere to be seen.

Oh well just have to try again in April.

Peckham Lion

I was desperately trying to find that little wannabe N-dubz dappy lookalike prick who was waving his flag about before the game giving it the big ‘un but the little cunt was nowhere to be seen.

Oh well just have to try again in April.
There was one down the front giving it the cut throat and wanker throughout the game, until we scored of course. When that winner went in he slumped into his seat, head in hands and never moved for 5 minutes :grinning: You'll never beat Millwall ringing around the ground, great day that was!

Millwall-84

I have tried contacting the senior scouts at the club but I do not get any replies to my emails.
I am thinking of contacting Gary Rowett direct.
Does anyone on here know his email address
I worked for 4 seasons as a scout for Millwall for nothing I have my level 2 talent ID and have recently worked for Leyton Orient but badly let down when providing player reports as I was promised £60 a report plus expenses but when I put my claim in they refused to pay stating they only pay £60 for opposition reports.
I did get expenses paid so at least this was more than I got from Millwall.
Has anyone got Gary Rowetts email address ? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: