Anyone at the Gary Rowett meet the fans

Millwall-84

A lot about a new (external) recruitment that went wrong and so an internal appointment has been made.
SK said a lot of it is driven by Macron but people were having none of it and he was pressed on it. He got to a point where he wouldn’t answer any more retail questions.
Thanks

Glasglion

So in other words the fans can fuck off.
A lot about a new (external) recruitment that went wrong and so an internal appointment has been made.
SK said a lot of it is driven by Macron but people were having none of it and he was pressed on it. He got to a point where he wouldn’t answer any more retail questions.
Really don't understand why the club won't deal with the club shop and terrible catering at the ground and then everyone will shut the fuck up. A little bit of money, less than £100k would sort out the catering and the club simply needs to employ half decent people and some reasonable stock.

mfcjohn

Is the club shop owned and run by Millwall, or is it separate from the club, as I was told it was separate years ago by the bloke who was at the till.

marka

Appreciate all the comments on
1 club shop
2 player recruitment
3 North Stand
Would be good to get some concrete answers please.
Could anyone who was their give their feed back on the event.
Myself I always like to read silver lion match reports so Silver was you their and what was your take on the discussions please.

marka

So selling saville for 8 mil and recruiting donkey shit Leonard for 1 nil is seen as good business. Tell them to get some proper scouts for once.
I have tried contacting the senior scouts at the club but I do not get any replies to my emails.
I am thinking of contacting Gary Rowett direct.
Does anyone on here know his email address
I worked for 4 seasons as a scout for Millwall for nothing I have my level 2 talent ID and have recently worked for Leyton Orient but badly let down when providing player reports as I was promised £60 a report plus expenses but when I put my claim in they refused to pay stating they only pay £60 for opposition reports.
I did get expenses paid so at least this was more than I got from Millwall.

silverlion

Sorry Marka but I can’t provide a Just Back from last night as I wasn’t there. Singing my head off at a rehearsal and sneakily following the cup draw on my phone hidden in the music! Did anybody notice? I don’t think so!

Ilderton Wanderer

Is the club shop owned and run by Millwall, or is it separate from the club, as I was told it was separate years ago by the bloke who was at the till.
I never know how the club can keep claiming that the shop is in some way separate from the club itself, it’s on their premises, selling their clubs merchandise, with their own club badge on it and the sign above the fucking door says ‘Millwall shop’ or ‘Lions store’ or whatever it is for fucks sake.

It’s very much to do with the club but they very obviously couldn’t careless about it otherwise they wouldn’t keep coming out with bullshit excuses.

BigPaul

Sorry Marka but I can’t provide a Just Back from last night as I wasn’t there. Singing my head off at a rehearsal and sneakily following the cup draw on my phone hidden in the music! Did anybody notice? I don’t think so!
They probably noticed your groan as our draw was made.

LadyLion

Appreciate all the comments on
1 club shop
2 player recruitment
3 North Stand
Would be good to get some concrete answers please.
Could anyone who was their give their feed back on the event.
Myself I always like to read silver lion match reports so Silver was you their and what was your take on the discussions please.
The ‘comments’ I gave on the club shop and recruitment were a synopsis of what was said, so as ‘concrete’ as you’re likely to get.
Most of the questions to GR were about individual players: why has Bradshaw not started every game; where is Tom Elliot; the impact of Romeo cutting in and leaving us exposed out wide; will Bart be staying (response was that expected to be with us until end of the season); Mahoney’s form; and the youngsters.
GR and “Cal” also spoke about addressing our away form and giving the players more to think about in terms of formation and playing less defensively rather than thinking that we hadn’t won away.
SK said no talk whatsoever with Huski about buying the club but placed emphasis on the importance of their shirt sponsorship and support of the club
Overall, informative and glad I went. There will be a detailed report on the Qs and As on the club website very soon, so see this as a concrete appetizer ;)

ringo_the_lion

And rocking all over the world, the fuck is that all about?
To be fair they don't play Rocking all over the World that much Peckham, its only when we win and although its shit it does piss off the away fans and I don't mind admitting I can now do a mean 'air guitar' which has had some away fans frothing at the mouth as they anticipate launching themselves thirty feet to sort me out!!:grinning::lol: