Any news on divvy danish dave

Kryan Bing

He's trying not to pay Elliot. To him, it would be a sign of weakness.
To me, it's just the sign of a silly cunt. Elliot won't go away until he gets what he says he is owed. I believe there is another court case very shortly. Maybe Danish Dave is waiting to see the outcome of that first. That should be another funny couple of days while the Stoat Shaggers get their knickers in a twist...SIlly Tossers.

Wippa

I think he’s under the illusion that when crowds are allowed back unrestricted 25k plus Charlton fans are going to fill the valley every other week. It’s possible they could maybe get 15-20k.................but only if he is prepared to subsidise tickets and lay on some free travel from the furthest reaches of Kent.
Spot on. Got a feeling this is going to end badly for the drips down the road, who are so desperate to get back to the prem and be seen as a big club by others. What a sad, desperate, gullible and pathetic lot they are.

Stompie

Charlton are raffeling off one of the Land Rovers their directors had, (worth 90 grand new) to fans who buy a match pass before Christmas Eve.

Our club won't even refund the fans who they owe money to from last season.

I don't think we're In a position to sit so proud on our high horse, looking down on the management of their club.

Last edited:

kevrelles

Charlton are raffeling off one of the Land Rovers their directors had, (worth 90 grand new) to fans who buy a match pass before Christmas Eve.

Our club won't even refund the fans who they owe money to from last season.

I don't think we're In a position to sit so proud on our high horse, looking down on the management of their club.
2nd hand motor. Fucking cheapskate mongs.