Another dead cert

lionheart48

I think Arthur has found a winner here with the only firm currently laying is Bet365 and its 4/9 with them but it will be shorter than that come the off.

lionheart48

This horse will go on to better things. Frankel is the only horse i have rated higher in the last ten years.
Come off it Arthur it is hardly the second coming, he won a £6k stakes race beating a horse rated 83 (AW) 72 (turf) by 41/2 L with a time 2.5s above standard.
This is a good horse in the making and will improve no end but to talk about what he has achieved is way over the top.
I had him on my watch list from his sole run last year and intended to monitor his progress.
Frankle won a Group 1 on his second start not a £6k race round Kempton on the A/W.
I believe he will move onto Group racing at some point but second to Frankle on what he's achieved so far ?

Come off it Arthur it is hardly the second coming, he won a £6k stakes race beating a horse rated 83 (AW) 72 (turf) by 41/2 L with a time 2.5s above standard.
This is a good horse in the making and will improve no end but to talk about what he has achieved is way over the top.
I had him on my watch list from his sole run last year and intended to monitor his progress.
Frankle won a Group 1 on his second start not a £6k race round Kempton on the A/W.
I believe he will move onto Group racing at some point but second to Frankle on what he's achieved so far ?
Time will tell

ringo_the_lion

Another one to put on your watch list Lionheart is Cape Palace won by 8 lengths in a 7 furlong novice stakes at Newcastle on Friday, I was told by someone that was there and knows a thing or two that this horse is going to be huge.:thumbup:

lionheart48

Another one to put on your watch list Lionheart is Cape Palace won by 8 lengths in a 7 furlong novice stakes at Newcastle on Friday, I was told by someone that was there and knows a thing or two that this horse is going to be huge.:thumbup:
Newcastle is one of the A/W go-to tracks for good horses having their intro, Enable was one.
That man Gosden does like starting off good horses at Newcastle, Cape Palace not sure he beat much but they can only win even though the time was poor.
See its entered for the Dewhurst so is highly thought of.