Another arsehole report.

Moody

What I find the most depressing about this is not that they did it, but the fact they argued about ending it.

Doing it suggests selfishness or just plain stupidity, as they may have thought it was a ‘laugh’... arguing back, however, smacks of self entitlement and arrogance. A real ‘fuck you’ attitude.

obeney

The quicker Parliament brings in the Emergency Legislation the quicker this.battle will be.won. I sincerely hope the fines are severe enough to make their eyes water

Stompie

The quicker Parliament brings in the Emergency Legislation the quicker this.battle will be.won. I sincerely hope the fines are severe enough to make their eyes water
Fuck the fines. Dig holes and throw the cunts In. Leave them there till this blows over.

That Includes people like the two cunts I just see on the news, exercising In a park gym who smirked when asked about doing their bit for the community and then one took a long pause turned his head then said 'I am, I ain't Ill' and shrugged. Most poeple out are just thick, Ignorant fickers but these two did not give one fuck about community or this country. I know why and so would you If you saw them.

I'm sick of these cunts and I'm sick of their being one rule for one and one rule for the rest. The only time the old bill want to come down heavy Is If you steal money from the government, call someone a name or have fun at football.

It's quite simple, If you're breaking the rules whilst people are dying you forfeit any rights you have and you need to suffer more servealy then would normally be appropriate.

There's a few on here who are bored already so If your reading Boris, give us a few sheriff badges and let us sort these cunts out for you and the country.

Last edited: