Am I the only one that can predict common sense?

Bob.B Lion

The rich always get richer and the poor have to fight harder.
I would like to takea look at this new theory of The Universal wage .
Can surely only benefit the Global players.
Personally I use a local green grocer ,polish deli ,two or three local cafes and try and use Mcdonald's to take a pony as they have very high cleaning standards.
I know it will not change the world but it does make a difference to the small shop owner.
"Nation of Shopkeeper's comes to mind"
Scamazon he has more than enough.
Netflix and all that stuff just not my thing.
Rupert Murdoch is slime for so many reason's he deserves feck all of my money.
End of rant.
Listening 0 Millwall 2
COYL !!!!!!!!
:turtle: Surreal...man !

milleniwall's have rights

My take on governments not just ours but the majority around the world is Regarding older people strait goers who have played the game . paid their taxes etc They are now as they have to rely on govenment to look after them looked at as surplus to requierment and if anyone thinks they care about people who are have done their bit need their heads examining
I believe the Italians, French, Spanish most of Asia still to a certain degree live within the extended family.
Be that the parents live with their children and grandchildren etc.
Here to be at home with your elderly parents seems to carry a stigma of failure.
It works better than Care homes. Nursing homes are different some conditions we may face in our later years are simply impossible to manage at home.
The Nuclear Family is another social theory that is proving itself to have flaws.
Do your best for those you love and do not trust those who ask for your vote.

tony_dolby

It's not about death rates. Most people who get hospitalized with COVID will survive. Without hospital treatment most of these people will die. The correct metric to use is intensive care bed occupancy.

To use one example, a hospital near me has a capacity of 12 intensive care beds. Normally this ward is not full. At the peak this year they had 75 people in intensive and critical care which is well beyond their surge capacity. Heart attack and stroke patients have to be fitted in as well. They are hoping to close some of these extra wards this month.

The principle of the lockdown is to reduce pressure on the NHS by reducing hospital admissions through reducing transmission of the virus and driving down case numbers. Lockdowns work very well for this. However, they kill people too. There will be excess deaths caused by lockdowns the full extent of which will not be know for 2-3 years.

There are a few scientists on SAGE who seem to be loving their minute in the media spotlight. These tend to be the 'lockdown forever variety'. There are a few doctors of the 'one glass of wine shortens your life' variety who are a problem too.

However, Chris Whitty is not the problem here. He has talked openly about the healthcare costs of lockdowns and the fact that society as a whole must have a serious conversation about how many deaths from COVID we are prepared to tolerate as a society.

The biggest problem here is the media. Every COVID death is a cause of rejoicing for them. The Daily Mail, Sky, BBC are going to be having grieving relatives on 24/7 complaining that 'Boris killed my grandad'. It's easy money for these c*nts.

Somehow, the general public in this country needs to make its voice heard. We cannot be denied our basic freedoms because Boris wants to keep the Daily Mail onside.

Whitty has won the battle. Boris has just said that 'zero COVID' is unachievable and that people will die when lockdown is lifted, but that prolongued lockdowns are not the answer.

kevrelles

To eradicate the virus completely would need a total lockdown. And troops ordered to shoot to kill those who break the lockdown rules.
Cunts trying to get in illegally they should be towed out and scuttled.
Only cargo flights.
Channel closed.
And all these noncey pricks oh I don't see my family or my next door neighbours minge for a year.well guess what wankers men went off to war 1939 that lasted 5 years they could not cry like babies they got on with it.
We as a nation are weak kneed all down to pervert and pedos who in the majority run this country.
And why are we even considering giving away vaccines we ain't vaccinated all our own yet. CUNT government would rather plate African ring than look after it's own people.

Millwall tel

To eradicate the virus completely would need a total lockdown. And troops ordered to shoot to kill those who break the lockdown rules.
Cunts trying to get in illegally they should be towed out and scuttled.
Only cargo flights.
Channel closed.
And all these noncey pricks oh I don't see my family or my next door neighbours minge for a year.well guess what wankers men went off to war 1939 that lasted 5 years they could not cry like babies they got on with it.
We as a nation are weak kneed all down to pervert and pedos who in the majority run this country.
And why are we even considering giving away vaccines we ain't vaccinated all our own yet. CUNT government would rather plate African ring than look after it's own people.
Couldn’t put it better myself mate!

Peckham Lion

And why are we even considering giving away vaccines we ain't vaccinated all our own yet.
We will never vaccinate all our own first, mate. Many don't believe there's a virus, many think they know no more about virology than the virologists cause facebook/ Parler, Bichute and other assorted crank sites has told them so. If they don't want it then give it to bods that do, no matter where they're from. I'd say it is in our interests to get as many countries/ bods vaccinated, asap, fuck the deniers and smart arses, let them stay indoors filling their heads full of shit.

Last edited:

kevrelles

We will never vaccinate all our own first, mate. Many don't believe there's a virus, many think they know no more about virology than the virologists cause facebook/ Parler, Bichute and other assorted crank sites has told them so. If they don't want it then give it to bods that do, no matter where they're from. I'd say it is out interests to get as many countries/ bods vaccinated, asap, fuck the deniers and smart arses, let them stay indoors filling their heads full of shit.
It's more the fact that millions here are still awaiting their 1st jab,me included. Yet they are talking about helping others.
Get all of ours who want it done done. Then help if that makes the government to try and show they care about any other cunt. I want my fucking jabs before some cunt we have donated to.