Am I the only one that can predict common sense?

The Fox

Because the chances of the virus mutating into something more trasmittible, more deadly and not effected by vaccines are getting higher by the day.
Apparently, there are over 4000 mutations already. I heard the same show as BP and I'm sure it was in there. If they were incorrect, then ignore me. If they were right, just open up the country cos it isn't going anywhere anytime soon.

HappyLion

Good news. It looks like The Sun are going to back an end to lockdown whatever SAGE says. It's happening!
I am not sure that is a good idea. The choice is dont go on holiday and stay strong or chance you, members of your family or friends dying. Its not only that. The more transmissions the more likely it morphs into something truley deadly. Its not a game that you can just reset.

tony_dolby

I am not sure that is a good idea. The choice is dont go on holiday and stay strong or chance you, members of your family or friends dying. Its not only that. The more transmissions the more likely it morphs into something truley deadly. Its not a game that you can just reset.

It's a difficult decision, because the virologists tend to consider only case numbers. They won't be happy until the case numbers are so low to be practically negligible. Other healthcare professionals are worried about the wider impacts of lockdown on healthcare directly (cancer in particular) and also about the economic impacts on healthcare. Chris Whitty mentioned last year that recessions kill people through reduced investment in healthcare. This is a fact that we must consider.

I'm not suggesting we all go mental. We just need to get things moving again as soon as possible. We are in a different situation now to last year. We have effective vaccines (with the ability to tweak them for next winter) and we have effective treatments.

These two weapons should allow us to end the lockdown in a staged and orderly manner. Scientists must realize though, that every week of lockdown increases deaths from other illnesses other than COVID. They must understand this balance.

milleniwall's have rights

Things don't add up for me.We went the whole summer of 2020 from May til September when daily covid deaths rates fell to almost zero then by some miracle come September the death rate rocketed again.
I don't believe that the virus laid dormant for 5 months then reappeared instantly as the temperature dropped.Either the virus was deliberately released again or the government and their scientists are misleading the public-for what reason ?.

We now have the world health organisation in Wuhan investigating the origins of the virus,and no surprises-they have quickly concluded that the virus originated and spread in a consignment of frozen vegetables !!,really ?!.

I want to know why in the 21st century military's across the globe are still developing and testing lethal pathogens and chemical weapons when they accuse people like Assad of using such nasty banned weapons against Jihadi's!.

One things for sure,the destruction of the wests economy has been caused not by the virus but by the totalitarian measures imposed and this can only benefit big tech,and of course the commie Chinese..
The rich always get richer and the poor have to fight harder.
I would like to takea look at this new theory of The Universal wage .
Can surely only benefit the Global players.
Personally I use a local green grocer ,polish deli ,two or three local cafes and try and use Mcdonald's to take a pony as they have very high cleaning standards.
I know it will not change the world but it does make a difference to the small shop owner.
"Nation of Shopkeeper's comes to mind"
Scamazon he has more than enough.
Netflix and all that stuff just not my thing.
Rupert Murdoch is slime for so many reason's he deserves feck all of my money.
End of rant.
Listening 0 Millwall 2
COYL !!!!!!!!

The Sun create headlines ,although the 3/4 million readers may think harder about what they are being told by the Government .

It's a difficult decision, because the virologists tend to consider only case numbers. They won't be happy until the case numbers are so low to be practically negligible. Other healthcare professionals are worried about the wider impacts of lockdown on healthcare directly (cancer in particular) and also about the economic impacts on healthcare. Chris Whitty mentioned last year that recessions kill people through reduced investment in healthcare. This is a fact that we must consider.

I'm not suggesting we all go mental. We just need to get things moving again as soon as possible. We are in a different situation now to last year. We have effective vaccines (with the ability to tweak them for next winter) and we have effective treatments.

These two weapons should allow us to end the lockdown in a staged and orderly manner. Scientists must realize though, that every week of lockdown increases deaths from other illnesses other than COVID. They must understand this balance.
Thank you for all of your posts on The Virus.
My question .
Is it not possible that a virus can mutate itself into a very mild form?
You may have covered this before ,if so point me in the right direction and I will go and take a look.
Thank you

tony_dolby

Thank you for all of your posts on The Virus.
My question .
Is it not possible that a virus can mutate itself into a very mild form?
You may have covered this before ,if so point me in the right direction and I will go and take a look.
Thank you

Certainly it can. This is what is expected to happen to this novel coronavirus over time, but we're no where near that stage yet. There's a tendency for the media to portray every mutation as a step nearer to Armageddon but this is just not the case.

bramcoteboy62

You can’t come on here and say what you did mate, and then say “it’s probably true”, get your facts in order or else you are just spreading rumours.
To be fair there are some wild claims on this forum! What this fella says pales into comparison. If you were to take this forum as gospel you’d think Muslims are attacking us daily, hundreds of black people kill each other, BLM are spreading Covid, a few lads going on holiday has resulted in the second wave of Covid, BLm are spreading smallpox, blm are spreading lung cancer, millions of illegals come to our country everyday in a row boat, ethnics are prioritised for the vaccine, white people have no rights.

BigPaul

I hear what you’re saying, but should it not be a personal choice? Should we not be able to assess our own level of risk and fear, and act accordingly?
That is what we have been robbed of, personal choice.

I hear what you’re saying, but should it not be a personal choice? Should we not be able to assess our own level of risk and fear, and act accordingly?
That is what we have been robbed of, personal choice.
Then sold back to us on £30 pound a month smart phone contracts.
Dressed up as debate.
Twatter etc.
"Keep your own counsel" Like that phrase a lot.
Lively debate generally leads to the truth coming out.It may take time, and shock a few people,but hopefully not too late to make a difference.

45skiprats

My take on governments not just ours but the majority around the world is Regarding older people strait goers who have played the game . paid their taxes etc They are now as they have to rely on govenment to look after them looked at as surplus to requierment and if anyone thinks they care about people who are have done their bit need their heads examining

Peckham Lion

We also Chuck our elderly out to pasture in a care home as soon as we’re done with them, doesn’t happen in many cultures, so can’t only blame the govt for poor treatment of the elderly
Globalisation and the EU has a huge part to play in this. Italy, Spain, France, Ireland, Poland for example all traditionally big on keeping there families living close by or together. That is no longer the case because there young are having to leave there birthplace to find work and better wages in another country. Ironically, many that come here end up working in care homes, live in houses with 6-8 people to get cheap rent. High unemployment rates in these countries is one of the drivers for this. That effect breaks up families leaving nobody to care for there elderly relatives. Divide and rule in motion!

You are right that it doesn't happen in many other cultures, but that would be more in Africa, Asia and South America. We can blame our government for not building enough affordable and social housing, not sure we can blame them for the streams of cheap labour that have to leave home to come here to work for the minimum wage. I lay that firmly at the door of the Globalists, EU and shit companies that pay a pittance to it's workers.