All Kicking Off On Capitol Hill n/w

waterloowacker

What makes me laugh is Twitter. For nearly 4 years they've milked it with Trumpy using them as his mouthpiece.
Now with less than 2 weeks to go he's a volatile nutjob who doesn't deserve to be on their platform.
Permanently banned.

Cunts.
Not a fan of the fruitcake at all but i agree, earnt them loads given them so much exposure but now he's not president anymore they ban him, the spineless cunts.

Peckham Lion

The woman that was shot...

This bit below

Many of Babbitt’s tweets, according to extremism experts, also marked her as a believer in QAnon, a conspiracy theory that claims Donald Trump has been trying to save the world from a cabal of satanic pedophiles, including Democratic politicians like Biden and Hollywood celebrities, and that he will soon bring his enemies to justice.

I notice that Trump and his Nonce mate Harvey Weinstein seem to have been overlooked and ignored by QAnon and these proud patriots that are trying to save all Americans from satanic paedophiles rings. A slight faux par on their part considering they have their finger on the pulse and are purveyors and seekers of Truth and Justice. I wonder how those facts managed to get passed them! Perhaps that information isn't on BIchute, Parler, Stormfront and other available non MSM extremist outlets!

bramcoteboy62

Been looking at this QAnon nonsense since it was referenced on this site. I think it’s a Russian troll operation but does anyone know how this originated/why people believe in it? I can’t seem to find the answer to this. I don’t want to do too much more digging into it on my home broadband connection, the authorities will think I’m a complete wacko and I’ll be on some watch list

Peckham Lion

Been looking at this QAnon nonsense since it was referenced on this site. I think it’s a Russian troll operation but does anyone know how this originated/why people believe in it?

Kryan Bing

This bit below

Many of Babbitt’s tweets, according to extremism experts, also marked her as a believer in QAnon, a conspiracy theory that claims Donald Trump has been trying to save the world from a cabal of satanic pedophiles, including Democratic politicians like Biden and Hollywood celebrities, and that he will soon bring his enemies to justice.

I notice that Trump and his Nonce mate Harvey Weinstein seem to have been overlooked and ignored by QAnon and these proud patriots that are trying to save all Americans from satanic paedophiles rings. A slight faux par on their part considering they have their finger on the pulse and are purveyors and seekers of Truth and Justice. I wonder how those facts managed to get passed them! Perhaps that information isn't on BIchute, Parler, Stormfront and other available non MSM extremist outlets!

Trump, Jamiroquai and all the other comrades missed an opportunity with that birds shooting... I'am surprised they didn't put it down to a joint, covert operation, between the CIA and the FBI taking out a disciple of Trump's Truth Army.

:grinning:

Peckham Lion

Trump, Jamiroquai and all the other comrades missed an opportunity with that birds shooting... I'am surprised they didn't put it down to a joint, covert operation, between the CIA and the FBI taking out a disciple of Trump's Truth Army.

:grinning:
She was a former soldier, so in Trumps words- a coward and a loser- so she's no loss and won't be of use when truth and judgement day comes. We need goddam patriots in this here war !

Peckham Lion

What makes me laugh is Twitter. For nearly 4 years they've milked it with Trumpy using them as his mouthpiece.
Now with less than 2 weeks to go he's a volatile nutjob who doesn't deserve to be on their platform.
It's slightly ironic and certainly no different to what Trump has done to his own support base, fuck them off and distance yourself once they've served there purpose. Trump called the riot a "heinous attack" that left him "outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem". only hours after telling them to turn out! He's done a fair job at fucking these loons heads up, to the extent they wanted to hang Trumps vice president Mike Pence. Trump told his supporters via Twitter that Pence had the authority to overturn the outcome of electoral votes, he doesn't! Fuck getting nicked alongside a cunt like Trump for anything, he'd hang you out to dry pretty sharpish.

Lionz

It's slightly ironic and certainly no different to what Trump has done to his own support base, fuck them off and distance yourself once they've served there purpose. Trump called the riot a "heinous attack" that left him "outraged by the violence, lawlessness and mayhem". only hours after telling them to turn out! He's done a fair job at fucking these loons heads up, to the extent they wanted to hang Trumps vice president Mike Pence. Trump told his supporters via Twitter that Pence had the authority to overturn the outcome of electoral votes, he doesn't! Fuck getting nicked alongside a cunt like Trump for anything, he'd hang you out to dry pretty sharpish.
I don't agree with all you say Peckham, but I do agree with that.

As the old saying goes 'you wouldn't want him down the cop shop with you'.

From a purely voyeuristic point of view it's going to be interesting to see how things pan out in the States over the coming weeks, months and next 4 year term.

Peckham Lion

From a purely voyeuristic point of view it's going to be interesting to see how things pan out in the States over the coming weeks, months and next 4 year term.
It will probably get worse, more so now that Trump has been banned from Twitter. His followers now moving over to the likes of Parler, bichute etc, where anything go's completely unchallenged or verified.

wellers_shot

It will probably get worse, more so now that Trump has been banned from Twitter. His followers now moving over to the likes of Parler, bichute etc, where anything go's completely unchallenged or verified.
Parler has been removed by Amazon today, suprise suprise.
Also last week there was equal Google results explaining where fraud had occurred against where alleged fraud was bogus. If you look now all the fraudulent claims have been taken away and replaced with countless fact checking. Exactly as Candace Owens predicted.