All Kicking Off On Capitol Hill n/w

Life with the Lions

Okay, I'm an old bloke and perhaps hark back to last century with a pair of rose-tinted spectacles, but we didn't seem to have all this shit to deal with.
Well, we did have two World Wars, a Korean War, Miner strikes, Poll Tax riots, other riots (not the ones of Millwall’s making - though you can include them if you like), to deal with in the last century, but, as you say, nothing on the level of “all this shit to deal with”. ;)

Axholme Lion

I will say one thing, the more I hear Biden speak the less I like him. Can't put my finger on why but the phrase "wrong'un" keeps popping into my mind.
Biden won't see the year out as President. The real candidate was always Harris the Marxist, it will really kick off then and the people will need to decide which side they are on. Trump as person is a proper prick, however when you look beyond the man and at what he has achieved he has done good work. The economy, N. Korea, Middle East, not invading other countries.

tony_dolby

Biden won't see the year out as President. The real candidate was always Harris the Marxist, it will really kick off then and the people will need to decide which side they are on. Trump as person is a proper prick, however when you look beyond the man and at what he has achieved he has done good work. The economy, N. Korea, Middle East, not invading other countries.

If he wasn't such an egoist, he would have gone down as one of the greatest U.S. Presidents ever. He just can't help him self though. Everything is about 'him'.

midway lion

There is now a massive swathe of America that has been disenfranchised.
The Democrats will spend the next 4 years working on ways to maintain power indefinitely.

High Life Street 2.0

Diddums. If Trump hadn't lied and incited his rentamob to come out to play then perhaps Biden who hasn't been installed as president yet wouldn't have needed to ask Trump to call of his mob. Where's the proof that Trump was robbed? His own senators are saying that there's no corruption, what does that tell you?

Just Biden supporters? I can put up links of Trumps lot shooting bods and groups of brave* men bashing up couples. It's always someone elses fault according to Trump supporters!

The same way the republican senate voted down anything Obama tried to put through the house? or is it the MSM again? At least have an understanding of how politics works in the US! He had to be over ruled by his own senate only last week.

They won't, they'll get on with being the opposition because Trump will be gone. Did you hear or read what one of his own said yesterday? Mitt Romney, a republican is now hindering him as well??

any republican with half a brain was removed themselves sharpish from his toxic, brain addled brand. they are sensible enough to see the long game and will settle down to providing SANE opposition to Biden. Biden will be good for both republicans (ones with a brain), as welll as obv democrats. The mad man should never have got near US politics. Most of the good stuff that happened he inherited.

Monkey Lion

any republican with half a brain was removed themselves sharpish from his toxic, brain addled brand. they are sensible enough to see the long game and will settle down to providing SANE opposition to Biden. Biden will be good for both republicans (ones with a brain), as welll as obv democrats. The mad man should never have got near US politics. Most of the good stuff that happened he inherited.

Biden the kiddie hair sniffer.
Chinese bagman.
Cant string a sentence together even with a teleprompter, that biden?

Bob.B Lion

I think he will go down in history as the worst US President.
Worse than Nixon ?.I would also put up Clinton, Johnson, Obama & both Bush's for that title-disregarding their economic & military achievements-a monkey could've done that given the USA's clout-they were all, without any shadow of doubt, a bunch of murdering, scheming, traitorous, thieving cunts.

tony_dolby

I think he will go down in history as the worst US President.

Not for what he's achieved economically and on the international scene. His interventions in Syria and N.Korea were brilliant. He has brokered peace deals between Israel and her traditional enemies. This should be a great legacy.

Unfortunately, the bloke seems to be an egotistical c*nt which ruined everything particularly his COVID response. Everything had to be about him and he let his country down.

Unfortunately the only thing Trump believes in is Trump.

Kryan Bing

The blokes an idiot. It was all going well for him until the Pandemic joined the party. His Ego then made it about him vs Covid. His dismissive handling of it and at times, his disregard for the Scientific advice, along with his mental, idiotic, Twitter ranting, made him look like a Jerk with an IQ of 14. Voters who were on the fence last time of voting, decided this time, living in Disney Land led by Goofy, was a step too far.

Lionz

The blokes an idiot. It was all going well for him until the Pandemic joined the party. His Ego then made it about him vs Covid. His dismissive handling of it and at times, his disregard for the Scientific advice, along with his mental, idiotic, Twitter ranting, made him look like a Jerk with an IQ of 14. Voters who were on the fence last time of voting, decided this time, living in Disney Land led by Goofy, was a step too far.
^^^This.
In football terms.......... Not many can score such a spectacular own goal from the oppositions box