All Kicking Off On Capitol Hill n/w

tony_dolby

Parler has been removed by Amazon today, suprise suprise.
Also last week there was equal Google results explaining where fraud had occurred against where alleged fraud was bogus. If you look now all the fraudulent claims have been taken away and replaced with countless fact checking. Exactly as Candace Owens predicted.

Haven't most senior Republicans admitted that there wasn't any fraud?

Peckham Lion

You know way too much about those sites mate.
Nah, i had a brief look and wasn't surprised at what i read. It's not much different than some of the stuff linked on here and elsewhere from conspiracy theorists and other bods that feel disenfranchised and have a gripe with the world. I don't blame bods for turning elsewhere and away from MSM to get there info, i blame the corporates and big media companies for sending bods down that route. The big hitters are feeding us a fair amount of crap and withholding other vital stuff that obviously forces bods to seek elsewhere.

For the record, i have no problem with Trump as a politician, many of his policies are for the benefit of normal working people, i'd have voted for him if i was an America. It's the Man and his ego that i dislike, a dislike i had long before he stormed into politics and don't won't change. I have met many that feel the same, as i'm sure some on here will do, that doesn't make any of us the lefties that is often implied when bods speak against Trump or his ilk.

kevrelles

Also last week there was equal Google results explaining where fraud had occurred against where alleged fraud was bogus. If you look now all the fraudulent claims have been taken away and replaced with countless fact checking. Exactly as Candace Owens predicted.
I'm glad,he was shit when at Arsenal :wahey:

Peckham Lion

I'm out of the politics threads from now on mate. It's all to divisive and has me rowing with blokes that i would happily stand alongside if things were coming on top for them. It's not worth the agg and just go's around in circles, i want to get back to moaning about Wall, women and shit refs :grinning:

wellers_shot

Haven't most senior Republicans admitted that there wasn't any fraud?
Could possibly be that they know Trump is finished and are aligning themselves with a different Republican party in a Regan type of way. Also corporates have said they will not give any money to Republicans that are still saying there was fraud.
I really don't know if there was fraud or not but some of it should of got to court if only to prove to everyone it didn't happen.
What I refuse to believe is Obama at his peek got 60 million votes, Trump got 75 million votes and Biden somehow reckons he got 80 million, 20 million more than a very popular Obama. Stinks to me.

wellers_shot

I'm out of the politics threads from now on mate. It's all to divisive and has me rowing with blokes that i would happily stand alongside if things were coming on top for them. It's not worth the agg and just go's around in circles, i want to get back to moaning about Wall, women and shit refs :grinning:
Make you right, I've had a belly full.
Guess we wait for May 2024 for the next UK one.

ringo_the_lion

Could possibly be that they know Trump is finished and are aligning themselves with a different Republican party in a Regan type of way. Also corporates have said they will not give any money to Republicans that are still saying there was fraud.
I really don't know if there was fraud or not but some of it should of got to court if only to prove to everyone it didn't happen.
What I refuse to believe is Obama at his peek got 60 million votes, Trump got 75 million votes and Biden somehow reckons he got 80 million, 20 million more than a very popular Obama. Stinks to me.
The extra 35 million plus votes come from population growth and more first time voters obviously.:whist:

kevrelles

100% there was fraud.there is in every election. But the extent of the fraud we will never know.

midway lion

Is heartening to see some very important World leaders
condemning Facebook for their actions . They know that
free speech is the bed rock of democracy, and however
much you disagree with some one's views, they are entitled
to them.

kevrelles

I still reckon lots of the cunts who stormed the building were not trump supporters but cunts stitching him up.and it certainly worked.
Of course some were trump supporters.but I feel it was a total set up .

bramcoteboy62

Is heartening to see some very important World leaders
condemning Facebook for their actions . They know that
free speech is the bed rock of democracy, and however
much you disagree with some one's views, they are entitled
to them.
Not of those views are illegal or cause deaths and rioting. right to free speech is not worth innocent people being killed