Admin - Website Changes !

waterloowacker

Looks like the websites been updated with this new smiley thing i got a angry like from westlion2 for saying too much arse licking of Gerrard and Rangers goes on in this site, then halfway bear steamed into me about it but he never gave me a angry like i give him that.

Also i have now found out from our very own Inspector Morse (Kryan Bing) we can change our user names and Moody has changed his name to Lucky Lavin ? fuck knows why as one comment from Moods and he would be sussed right away as it would be about Charlton, Stats and Gravy.

Did i miss the post about this or was we expected to find out from Morse and his sidekick ?.

Millwall-84

Looks like the websites been updated with this new smiley thing i got a angry like from westlion2 for saying too much arse licking of Gerrard and Rangers goes on in this site, then halfway bear steamed into me about it but he never gave me a angry like i give him that.

Also i have now found out from our very own Inspector Morse (Kryan Bing) we can change our user names and Moody has changed his name to Lucky Lavin ? fuck knows why as one comment from Moods and he would be sussed right away as it would be about Charlton, Stats and Gravy.

Did i miss the post about this or was we expected to find out from Morse and his sidekick ?.
I was thinking of changing my User name to Waterloowacker 2.0

I'm surprised Moody never changed his to Dishwasher ?

BigPaul

TTKK. Nuff said;)

westlion 2

have another one for going all scouce

The Fear

Administrator
Didn't know users could now change their usernames themselves... One less job for me across the network I guess! Not sure it is a great idea though that?!