A Millwall fan in a bad way

wellerwasbest

Sorry, serious post here

Bumped into a big millwall fan today who was telling me some sad news
A fella called Terry Houligan ? something like that, the way he said it, known as "Holli" to his mates

Anyway he was in his car and had a suspected Heart attack and went into another car as well
Luckily in the car behind him near enough was a nurse and he was actually dead for a few minutes but she pulled him round
This was rather jumbled as the bloke who was telling me this had stopped and given me a lift Forest hill to Catford

So he is in hospital he told me obviously
But i thought maybe someone might know him but as not heard this news
Hope ive got the details right

Anyway thought i would share

The German Herman

IV
Sorry, serious post here

Bumped into a big millwall fan today who was telling me some sad news
A fella called Terry Houligan ? something like that, the way he said it, known as "Holli" to his mates

Anyway he was in his car and had a suspected Heart attack and went into another car as well
Luckily in the car behind him near enough was a nurse and he was actually dead for a few minutes but she pulled him round
This was rather jumbled as the bloke who was telling me this had stopped and given me a lift Forest hill to Catford

So he is in hospital he told me obviously
But i thought maybe someone might know him but as not heard this news
Hope ive got the details right

Anyway thought i would share
I've known Hooli for forty years game as fuck, They have tried on two occasions to bring him round but he's reacted badly, Two weeks ago on my birthday he phoned me to come out for a beer, I couldn't be bothered, Makes me feel like a right cunt He's very well known at Wall and in Eltham his daughter works with my Mrs, There's a cracking photo on hof of him throwing a right hander, The photos been all over social media for the last year, Keep on fighting Hooli.

Last edited:

The German Herman

Attachments

• IMG_20210529_121548.jpg
    IMG_20210529_121548.jpg
    378.3 KB · Views: 105