3 somes

LionsMet

Just wondering if any of you lads have ever had a 3 some, and what was it like for you?....... Only ever experienced it once in my life while on a hedonistic holiday in ibiza many moons ago. With twins from France. Really nice lads they were too.
Question...... What did they do with their baguettes?

Peckham Lion

Just wondering if any of you lads have ever had a 3 some, and what was it like for you?....... Only ever experienced it once in my life while on a hedonistic holiday in ibiza many moons ago. With twins from France. Really nice lads they were too.
Not a threesome as such, but i once took Mrs Peckham to a wife swapping party, it was fucking great, i managed to palm her off for a set of golf clubs*

onlyagame

Full back.

As I was two-footed, equally home left or right back.

When at school I played wing-half (again either left or right) and then, at Grammar, centre back.
Call me naive here, but in my experience any thread started by Ulster couldn’t possibly have been about football. Anyway, I thought Grammar school kids played rugby? Talking of two footed, Bradshaw scuffed that’s shot near the end, you would think players could shoot with both feet but apparently not