3 Reasons Millwall's Transfer Persistence is Proving to be a Shrewd Move

Millwall tel

Voice of Reason

Was that written by Smith's agent, his mother or Smith himself? What a pile of crap.
They have machine learning so advanced now, sex bots if you like, that they can sample a few lines of text written by a human being and start spewing out computer generated content, like sports articles and you would be hard pressed to tell the difference from ones written by an actual person.

One of the companies with this technology said it was so advanced that it wasn't ethical to make it public yet, though they have provided a simplified version for researchers.

Perhaps we should set it to the task of providing the philosophy that is the Millwall Way.

You can try it yourself, actually. Stick some stuff in here:

https://talktotransformer.com/

I stuck the following in:

The Millwall way is playing off the front foot.

This is the output:

After a string of poor results in recent seasons, Millwall may be back on the trail of the top three.

"We can still put it behind us and believe that we are a really good side – but it is just the way we do things at this moment in time."

westlion 2

They have machine learning so advanced now, sex bots if you like, that they can sample a few lines of text written by a human being and start spewing out computer generated content, like sports articles and you would be hard pressed to tell the difference from ones written by an actual person.

One of the companies with this technology said it was so advanced that it wasn't ethical to make it public yet, though they have provided a simplified version for researchers.

Perhaps we should set it to the task of providing the philosophy that is the Millwall Way.

You can try it yourself, actually. Stick some stuff in here:

https://talktotransformer.com/

I stuck the following in:

This is the output:
fuck me journos will be out of work

Voice of Reason

Can it do commentary on matches?
That is an exciting prospect, BigPaul.

If they wanted to, Millwall could relatively easily provide fully automated, computerised commentary of games. The commentary could be available as both text and in a computer generated voice, using text-to-speech software.

They could provide this alongside a real-time computer generated display of the game, showing the location and movements of all the players and the ball, similar to what you might see in Football Manager. It would be handy for games where live broadcast isn't permitted due to contract issues with the EFL.

If I were the Chairman, I would have started work on that from day one. Millwall would become world renowned as a pioneering centre for IT in sport. If it has occurred to Millwall at all, I doubt they would try and do anything about it. Instead of being one of the first clubs to do this, they will likely be one of the last.

Voice of Reason

A computer generated Millwall.
We could win the league before any
one realised we were Avatars.
I suppose fans might still turn up at the Den, just to check if there actually were players on the pitch and that they truly were where the computer was saying they were.

The players too might want to check. You could have one of the subs, Aiden maybe, pop over to your place at half time to make sure his beautiful first-half cross was properly represented. All the players would cheer when he got back to the changing room to let them know the good news before they go out for the second half.

So we have to ask ourselves, why isn't Aiden coming round for a cup of tea at half time? Is it because of poor IT management? Is that the why?

midway lion

We could manipulate the computer so that
everyone had a Millwall team playing.
Met playing with himself over Jiri,
Percy still keeping the Williams flag flying,
The possibilities are endless.