2017-18 League Ladders (51 & Final) Table

PurleyLion

Staff member
The 51st & Final League Ladders Table post-Aston Villa (Home).

Congratulations to Tiptree Lion for finishing 1st overall and the ‘system’ man OnlyAGame for scoping the ££s prize.

Apologies for my mistakes during the season, I’m hoping with a little time on my hands in the close season I can ‘tune’ the software to try and reduce them next season.

As always, please check:
  • Your prediction has been entered correctly.
  • You agree with your points total.
NP = No prediction this game.
"*" = Joker Used.

Bye for now and have an enjoyable summer.

Game 51 (01-27).JPGGame 51 (28-55).JPG

Last edited:
I’d like to thank my parents & my wife & children (although not so much the middle child as she’s a pain in the arse) I’d also like to thank my agent, Bobby Bowry & all my friends at the rehab centre. Special thanks to my biology teacher Mrs Likemyoung without whose help in my formative years I might still be a virgin.
Thanks to Sir Stephen Hawking for coming up with the winning formula & to Neil Harris & the team for (mostly) carrying out my orders.
Thanks also to Purley for collating all the information although he had f*** all else to do since the waitress in the Brockley Rock gave him a blank.
Thanks to all you mugs who donated your fivers to my holiday fund & thanks to the judge who banged Senegal Lion up for the four weeks he missed the competition.
Finally a very special thanks to Tiptree Lion who was too tight to send a fiver in and only ended up “playing for fun”
So long suckers, see you next season!

Only a game
let me now how to send your winnings to you
I can do paypal thats if I can actually remember where I put the money
xx

I’d like to thank my parents & my wife & children (although not so much the middle child as she’s a pain in the arse) I’d also like to thank my agent, Bobby Bowry & all my friends at the rehab centre. Special thanks to my biology teacher Mrs Likemyoung without whose help in my formative years I might still be a virgin.
Thanks to Sir Stephen Hawking for coming up with the winning formula & to Neil Harris & the team for (mostly) carrying out my orders.
Thanks also to Purley for collating all the information although he had f*** all else to do since the waitress in the Brockley Rock gave him a blank.
Thanks to all you mugs who donated your fivers to my holiday fund & thanks to the judge who banged Senegal Lion up for the four weeks he missed the competition.
Finally a very special thanks to Tiptree Lion who was too tight to send a fiver in and only ended up “playing for fun”
So long suckers, see you next season!

Celebrating running up ?? You're like the spurs of MO ,OAG :halo:

I'll take a top 5 finish as it still gives me a place in the Europa League Ladders

Cheers Purley

Winnings paid to Prostrate cancer charity today
Processing your donation
We'll email confirmation within 24hrs
£110.00£27.50 Gift Aid
b6e8cb16-44b3-44ca-9cb3-8b3003112c0d.jpg