2001/2002 Millwall

70sCR

Don't care what anyone says out of order doing that pompy lad on his own thought we were better than that.
Totally agree mate. And some dodgy racist abuse being chucked about by the same lot. I was close by coming up from the Bram when that happened. Never sure about the old 'they weren't our main boys' argument but I'd say they weren't.

Bromleywalltj

Totally agree mate. And some dodgy racist abuse being chucked about by the same lot. I was close by coming up from the Bram when that happened. Never sure about the old 'they weren't our main boys' argument but I'd say they weren't.
Definitely not mate many a time back late 70s early 80s some would go for a couple of scarfers or single bods walking and you'd get oi leave it out or leave them alone etc not on mate.

33lion

Was like the old generals having one last hooray and all the younger lot making their name.

From ‘98 ‘02 was nasty. Ask Wolves at their gaff was a proper turn out

That footage from the point where they left the ground vs Brum was proper hard to watch, cringey. The couple of racist comments, National Front, the bird coming out with the baby, booting and jumping a fella on his own, smashing random motors up. Sorry to say it, but that was all sore…

Wippa

That footage from the point where they left the ground vs Brum was proper hard to watch, cringey. The couple of racist comments, National Front, the bird coming out with the baby, booting and jumping a fella on his own, smashing random motors up. Sorry to say it, but that was all sore…
Yeah I agree. It was a good era but plenty of idiots tagged along as well. That’s why I preferred the early/mid 90’s. Less numbers but proper. Quality over quantity