17th may fans allowed back into sports grounds

kevrelles

No I don't want us in the playoffs. That would only paper over the real cracks. We are a shit team.but in general it's not the players fault except Juliet and William a. It's the useless manager .
He thinks he is so clever because no fans can rip into him. The day will come when he will get it .And no doubt he will melt.

Phlion54

No real millwall fan can be happy at our set up & style of football at present.....picking a team to primary defend against the worst team in the league because they had A big forward.is a disgrace......injuries are not helping us but only the wba reject striker is missing from upfront and how many chances did we create.......let's see what players if any he brings in & gets rid of them he can call it "his squad" and no more excuses for this terrible football

E5atCBL

I think a lot of managers will get a wake up call when fans are back not just Rowett. No one wants pay to watch a master class of tactical football to stroke some managers ego. Even Pep thinks he is gods gift when Man City get to the edge of the opposition area and then tikka taka it all the way back to the keeper. I bet the fans wouldn’t accept that. Most football games are boring at the moment.

bramcoteboy62

I think a lot of managers will get a wake up call when fans are back not just Rowett. No one wants pay to watch a master class of tactical football to stroke some managers ego. Even Pep thinks he is gods gift when Man City get to the edge of the opposition area and then tikka taka it all the way back to the keeper. I bet the fans wouldn’t accept that. Most football games are boring at the moment.
Ha ha Man City fans wouldn’t accept that?!?!? They are playing incredible football and winning every time they play!! If fans aren’t going to accept that, they need to stop following football. Man city are a joy to watch

Phlion54

Just like to see all the muggy keepers who think they can play the passing game....except for a few it's a laugh and how many goals have been conceded by the over passing blunders......