14 days in

Millwall Of Oz

the attitude will be now that all of the injuries are close to back and we have a full squad, we wont need more than 1 or maximum 2 in (with at least 1 or 2 going out if possible) - Id say we wont get anyone in unless Zahore goes back

we got no money when we have 13k avg crowd....how we going to have money with no crowd

whiskylion

the attitude will be now that all of the injuries are close to back and we have a full squad, we wont need more than 1 or maximum 2 in (with at least 1 or 2 going out if possible) - Id say we wont get anyone in unless Zahore goes back

we got no money when we have 13k avg crowd....how we going to have money with no crowd
On the other hand, this is one of the rare times when our match day income is equal to Norwich, Derby, Middlesboro, Cardiff, Forest, Wednesday etc.....

whiskylion

Holloway bought Williams, who...... Tin hat on....

I think is quality.

But I liked Dunphy when nobody else did.

I suppose I like my football a little more cultured.
I like my culture, too. Massively so.

But I have been to some awful plays and very poor concerts over the years.

And watching Williams is bang on the same lines.

Nottswall

There is a house that i made an offer for £300k it was worth £1.3 mill i told the story that i made an offer for that house but it wasn't accepted, sound familiar, gets boring now, same old every transfer window, We cant even compete with Preston who are splashing the cash.

Bobwat

Holloway bought Williams, who...... Tin hat on....

I think is quality.

But I liked Dunphy when nobody else did.

I suppose I like my football a little more cultured.
Don’t let him off the hook that easy Mike58.....always one of bombers favourites so he can have him.

Lionwolf

Nottswall had nailed it. Massive bid for Kiefer Moore, fails. Get kid on loan. Massive bid for Jamal Lowe-fails, get Bennett on a free. Massive bid for Moulumby, fails, get some two Bob mug. Makes you laugh really. Why keep telling porkies when you never meet the true valuation

Millwall tel

Prob re sign that massive lanky cunt Elliott as he was so prolific. the club never fails to amaze me! Should of tried for Charlie Austin but as usual we are late to the party. have any of the scouts got off there fat arses and done anything? I highly doubt it as usual. money for old rope them cunts. Give us a job!

Millwall Of Oz

On the other hand, this is one of the rare times when our match day income is equal to Norwich, Derby, Middlesboro, Cardiff, Forest, Wednesday etc.....
from that point of you its level, other areas of income we still cant compete. Id be surprised if our sponsorship revenue isnt far lower than the above mentioned. sky appearances we would be near the bottom which brings in a couple million for some clubs more than we would be getting.

we might be closer to these clubs but still cant compete

whiskylion

from that point of you its level, other areas of income we still cant compete. Id be surprised if our sponsorship revenue isnt far lower than the above mentioned. sky appearances we would be near the bottom which brings in a couple million for some clubs more than we would be getting.

we might be closer to these clubs but still cant compete
Not arguing with that. But just saying that from that point if view we do have a level playing field.